Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways
Options

PCGS/NGC/ANACS Coin Tag - TORINOCOBRA71 has the box (4/8) ****COIN TAG COMPLETE!***

124»

Comments

• Options
    TorinoCobra71TorinoCobra71 Posts: 8,024 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Tag box shipped back to TorinoCobra71WishIHadADodge yesterday. image

Tracking # RA769497796US >>

HA HA Smarty Pants! I will take a FORD any day over a SLOcar........ image

TC
  • Options

<< <i>Thanks to TC for a very enjoyable tag!

image >>

Thanks Clay!

So when is the Launch Date of your Summer Coin Tag?

TC
  • Options
    BoomBoom Posts: 10,165
  • Options
    Yeah FORD RANGER brokedownjunker MAN.

This was a most excellent tag.

clay let us all know when your gonna fire up the chariot...
  • Options

<< <i>Yeah FORD RANGER brokedownjunker MAN.

clay let us all know when your gonna fire up the chariot... >>

Clay is like a politician, You ask a question and he dodges it image ....SOMETIME this summer is all I can get out of him. Now is that gonna be May, June, July or August? imageimageimage

TC

• Options
    claychaserclaychaser Posts: 4,405 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

Clay is like a politician, You ask a question and he dodges it image ....SOMETIME this summer is all I can get out of him. Now is that gonna be May, June, July or August? imageimageimage

TC >>

Here's my answer - yes, no or maybe image

I'm leaning for a kick off at the May Long Beach Show. That way, I can stick Morgan Hunter with the task of shipping the box! image

==Looking for pre WW2 Commems in PCGS Rattler holders, 1851-O Three Cent Silvers in all grades

Successful, problem free and pleasant transactions with: illini420, coinguy1, weather11am,wayneherndon,wondercoin,Topdollarpaid,Julian, bishdigg,seateddime, peicesofme,ajia,CoinRaritiesOnline,savoyspecial,Boom, TorinoCobra71, ModernCoinMart, WTCG, slinc, Patches, Gerard, pocketpiececommems, BigJohnD, RickMilauskas, mirabella, Smittys, LeeG, TomB, DeusExMachina, tydye
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

TC >>

I'm leaning for a kick off at the May Long Beach Show. That way, I can stick Morgan Hunter with the task of shipping the box! image >>

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

imageimageimageimageimage

• Options
    illini420illini420 Posts: 11,466 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

I'm leaning for a kick off at the May Long Beach Show. That way, I can stick Morgan Hunter with the task of shipping the box! image >>

that sounds like a great plan!!!! image

Thanks TC, had fun too imageimage
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

TC >>

well you better move your ass to Texas, cuz I can't walk the box from L.B> anymore stud...

and I shipped the box and carried that bastige around!
  • Options
    I got the Tag Box from the PO today. Coin Tag is now complete.

Thanks to all of you that took part in my Coin Tag!

Clay is gonna start one in May or so, after his Summer Tag is done, I probably will do one.

Thanks All!

TC71
  • Options
    claychaserclaychaser Posts: 4,405 ✭✭✭✭
    Hey, I'm still on to start a tag with the same crew as this one. PM me if interested.

==Looking for pre WW2 Commems in PCGS Rattler holders, 1851-O Three Cent Silvers in all grades

Successful, problem free and pleasant transactions with: illini420, coinguy1, weather11am,wayneherndon,wondercoin,Topdollarpaid,Julian, bishdigg,seateddime, peicesofme,ajia,CoinRaritiesOnline,savoyspecial,Boom, TorinoCobra71, ModernCoinMart, WTCG, slinc, Patches, Gerard, pocketpiececommems, BigJohnD, RickMilauskas, mirabella, Smittys, LeeG, TomB, DeusExMachina, tydye
  • Options
    PM Sent!

TC71

• Options
    geeeeee.

And I thought it was my turn. image

Edit: NEVER MIND the things I thought would be best for it aren't doing very well now. image
    (Old man) Look I had a lovely supper, and all I said to my wife was, “That piece of halibut was good enough for Jehovah”.

(Priest) BLASPHEMY he said it again, did you hear him?