Home Precious Metals
Options

I think I got a deal on silver rnds.

I just got back from a B&M shop where i paid $11.10 out the door for silver rounds. I have never repeat NEVER got a deal from this shop before.
They are both AMark rounds and weigh out correctly.

Did I miss something ?
Molon Labe

Comments

• Options
    57loaded57loaded Posts: 4,967 ✭✭✭
    are they .999?

if so then i don't think you missed much
  • Options
    roadrunnerroadrunner Posts: 28,303 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I were a B&M shop owner and could keep a customer coming back, especially in the current environment by giving them a $1 or $2 off on a pair of silver rounds, I'd do it in a heartbeat. Keep the customers happy.

roadrunner
    Barbarous Relic No More, LSCC -GoldSeek--shadow stats--SafeHaven--321gold
  • Options
    heres what i bought. Of course I didn't have any more cash on me and they were closing for the holiday.And they wouldn't take my paypal Master card.image

edited to add..... The haze is on my scanner not on the rounds
    Molon Labe
  • Options
    CladiatorCladiator Posts: 17,920 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You got a good deal. A-Mark products are not what I'd personally consider "generic crap type stuff". They are a big name producer of bullion and have lot's of material on the market. Too bad the guy only had 2 of the rounds to sell you. I recently bought a roll of the same round and happily paid more than what you did.
  • Options
    mkman123mkman123 Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭✭
    how many did you buy? Most likely the store paid very little and made a quick profit.
    You did get a good deal though!
    Successful Buying and Selling transactions with:

Many members on this forum that now it cannot fit in my signature. Please ask for entire list.
  • Options
    The shop had about 10-12 more rounds but all I wanted when I went there was some supplies. All I had cash for was 2. That will teach me to carry more cash I guess.
    Molon Labe