Home Precious Metals
Options

Show off your midsized bars!

CladiatorCladiator Posts: 17,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
Come on folks lets see your bars that are over 10oz and under 100oz. 20 ouncers, Kilos, 50 ouncers, strange one offs. I've got none so I can't post but I look forward to drooling over yours.

Comments

• Options
    currently down under, Melbourne Australia. Going out on the hunt for silver kilo bars, will post when I get back to the states. Merry Christmas all,
  • Options
    CladiatorCladiator Posts: 17,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very cool. I'd love to go to the Perth Mint. The 10 and 20 ounce bars they make are sweet.
  • Options
    all I have is an old pour Johnson matthey 20oz and engelhard 25 oz which I returned to seller lol.
    Its all relative
  • Options
    image I've got the following bars: 3 poured Englehard and 3 poured JM 20 oz. bars, 1 kilo bar can't exactly remember but it's from a small town in Switzerland or Germany, 2 Englehard and 1 JM 50 oz. bars and my two prized bars are a 49.96 oz dated 1986 and 104.52 oz. dated 1979 poured bars from the old Homestake mine in South Dakota!!!
  • Options
    mkman123mkman123 Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭✭
    Norseman, lets see pics!
    Successful Buying and Selling transactions with:

Many members on this forum that now it cannot fit in my signature. Please ask for entire list.
  • Options
    After the Christmas festivities are over I'll get my nephew to helo me post some pictures. Call me old fashioned but I don't even have a digital camera, maybe I'll have to invest in one and learn how to post pictures. Some of you guys really know how to take some great pictures. The 104.52 oz. bar is really well made while the 49.96 oz. bar is slightly more crude, they both have the Homestake logo and are individually numbered with the year of production stamped onto the face of each bar.