Gone but not forgotten: IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Ricko, Big Moose, Cardinal, CoinsAreFun.
The OP was written a month after I retired and left Seattle....The occasional snow storms in Seattle were always memorable experiences.... they do not get it often. Here in the East, in the mountains, we get plenty. When it snows here, is when I miss Seattle....Cheers, RickO
Comments
Spokane WA has Seattle drizzle...better than snow.
I live in Sammamish, saw this headline, thought "Crap! It's not supposed to snow this week..." and then realized the thread is 9 years old. LOL.
Man - old thread!
Here is you some snow!

The Breakfast Club
BST transactions: dbldie55, jayPem, 78saen, UltraHighRelief, nibanny, liefgold, FallGuy, lkeigwin, mbogoman, Sandman70gt, keets, joeykoins, ianrussell (@GC), EagleEye, ThePennyLady, GRANDAM, Ilikecolor, Gluggo, okiedude, Voyageur, LJenkins11, fastfreddie, ms70, pursuitofliberty, ZoidMeister,Coin Finder, GotTheBug, edwardjulio, Coinnmore, Nickpatton, Namvet69,...
What the ....
Dave
I HATE snow,,,,,, I HATE ice,,,,,, I HATE snow & ice




Does this count?
The OP was written a month after I retired and left Seattle....The occasional snow storms in Seattle were always memorable experiences.... they do not get it often. Here in the East, in the mountains, we get plenty. When it snows here, is when I miss Seattle....Cheers, RickO