Home Metal Detecting
Options

2008 Holiday Season Finds

Hi,
This is my first post with a photo. I hope it goes through. These are a few of the items I've found over the last few weeks. The big round silver thing is half of a sterling silver compact. I've found around fifty or sixty wheat cents along with the mix of clad and copper coins also. The oldest coin found lately was the 1920 s mercury dime. Hope this works (photo) as I am new at this.
el Tesoro Cazador - The Treasure Hunter

Digging trash and treasure since 1977

Comments

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It worked...and nice finds.... Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    crispycrispy Posts: 792 ✭✭✭
    Lots of nice looking silver. One silver to every seven to eight wheaties is a pretty decent ratio. Nice finds sir. Thanks for posting.
    "to you, a hero is some kind of weird sandwich..."
  • Options
    mr1931Smr1931S Posts: 5,969 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, a find assemblage of findsimageand i'm enviousimage.

The ground here in Nebraska has frozen solid over the last several days....image

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.-Albert Einstein

• Options
    nice digs...love them silvers!....hh
    "see ya at the beach"
    imageimageimageimage
  • Options
    metalmeistermetalmeister Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great Pics.
    Looks like you got it.
    Lets see those artifacts
    email: ccacollectibles@yahoo.com

100% Positive BST transactions
  • Options
    Gotta dig them otta the safe. I'll see what I can do. Went detecting today hoping for silver but only found copper and clad for five hours. Only 35 coins. I did find a 1920 and 1930 wheat cent and a token from a movie theater. I've misplaced the key to the safe so it will take a little time to get the arrowheads out.
    el Tesoro Cazador
    Digging trash and treasure since 1977