Home Metal Detecting

Not many polls to run this month.

Only two categories had more than one entry for the month of November. I'll post them shortly. As far as the others go, let's congratulate Brian for his "Best Wildcard Entry" for the month. Brian always digs some very nice treasure. Congrats Brian!

Also congratulations go to Brain for his "Best Expedition Photo Entry"

Rob, AKA Lordmarcovan, submitted a nice button find for the month. Congrats Rob for your "Best Relic" entry.

Here are the winners in the "Quantity" categories.

We have a tie for "Most Silver Coins" found. Mr1874 and Speer34 share the win for the month with nine each. I can't remeber the last time I found nine in a month. Guess I'm going to have to hook up with Mr. Speer soon and collect a few myself.

Speer34 also collects the "Most Face Value in U.S. Coins" with $33.62. Not bad for a November total.

That's about it. I'm going to put up the two polls and later will post all the awards.

Congratulations again folks!

Gary

imageimageimage

Comments

• Gary,

First and foremost, thank you for organizing and posting the polls. I know that it takes some time to get them together and put the polls up.

We do need to find us a meeting point about halfway to get some hunting done. I've been lucky this year with the silver--I've found 56 silver coins so far for the year. The majority of them (about 45 or so) have came from the same area--it's an old housing area that the houses were torn down and I've hit it hard to say the least. There are still some out there--I found one today, but they are getting harder and harder to find. Maybe after the new year we can get together and get some hunting done. I'll be leaving SW OK around June of this coming year. I found out this past week that I'll be heading to Korea for a year in July 09. I'm not looking forward to it, but I'm ready to get it done and over with.

Thanks again and congrats to all who had entries for the polls.
    Speer34

imageimageimage
  • Speer,

You're leaving or Korea? Been there, done that, got the T-shirt! Yes, after the first let's plan on a meeting. But if you're leaving, we might as well meet at your silver mine and let take over for you. image
    imageimageimage
  • rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations to the winners.. Cheers, RickO