Home Precious Metals
Options

Will silver go up tomorrow?

My gut tells me it will, but I have been wrong before. image. jws

Comments

• Options
    I believe silver is on a slow climb upwards for the next few weeks.

Usually falls around Christmas through early January.

I don't see any big jumps either way for some time yet.

There us currently no free market.
    "Lenin is certainly right. There is no subtler or more severe means of overturning the existing basis of society(destroy capitalism) than to debauch the currency. The process engages all the hidden forces of economic law on the side of destruction, and it does it in a manner which not one man in a million is able to diagnose."
    John Marnard Keynes, The Economic Consequences of the Peace, 1920, page 235ff
  • Options
    no
  • Options
    down as of now at 10.18
  • Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No ... as of 7:53AM ... down by about 5%
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • Options
    garsmithgarsmith Posts: 5,894 ✭✭
    Down almost 10% now, why doesn't this happen when I am positioned to buy image
  • Options
    JulioJulio Posts: 2,501
    "Down almost 10% now, why doesn't this happen when I am positioned to buy", Garsmith

I not only thought it was going up but I put some money where my mouth is. I will now predict a swift and speedy recovery.

image. jws
  • Options

<< <i>"Down almost 10% now, why doesn't this happen when I am positioned to buy", Garsmith

I not only thought it was going up but I put some money where my mouth is. I will now predict a swift and speedy recovery.

image. jws >>

If you are looking for a rise, you may want to rethink this and predict a plunge. image
    imageQuid pro quo. Yes or no?
  • Options
    roadrunnerroadrunner Posts: 28,303 ✭✭✭✭✭

Single day moves are nearly impossible to call with any consistency. That is, other than predicting gold and silver will fall in NY during the early morning window. This has happened something like 93% of the time during the past 7 years.

roadrunner
    Barbarous Relic No More, LSCC -GoldSeek--shadow stats--SafeHaven--321gold
  • Options

<< <i>My gut tells me it will, but I have been wrong before. image. jws >>

Wrong again lol.
    Its all relative
  • Options
    jmski52jmski52 Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭

Single day moves are nearly impossible to call with any consistency. That is, other than predicting gold and silver will fall in NY during the early morning window. This has happened something like 93% of the time during the past 7 years.

I think that the plan is to drive the paper price of silver into negative territory. That way, at least the dollar won't look quite so bad.
    Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

I knew it would happen.