Options
I think we might lose 30% cashback soon.
I usually set the rebate in ebay by searching "gold buffalo" on live.com. Now it is not showing a rebate amount with that search (still has an ebay link but no cashback %) still works when you search wii. Usually when it starts working with some and not the others there is a change a commin. Might want to hit those 30%'s you've been kicking around.
UPDATE: looks like a glitch. gold buffalo is back to 30%
UPDATE: looks like a glitch. gold buffalo is back to 30%
0
Comments
how about when you search "gold buffalo" ? I am finding some do work and some don't. Thats what has me thinking there is a change coming.
"Money does not care about speeches on morality. Capital asks whether the rules will remain the same tomorrow. With inflation, people assume price is the problem, and propose regulation—but price is simply the message." - Martin Armstrong