Home› U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Annandale, VA Coin Show: 12/13 & 14

Anyone plan on attending? I believe that Wayne Herndon is one of the promoters and should be a good one. Andy of Angel Dee's is on the list of Dealers also. Both are top shelf in my book. I may have to make the four hour drive?


Annandale Show

Comments

  • Options
    YaHaYaHa Posts: 4,220 ✭
    Hey Lee thanks for the heads up. As I am only 20mins across the bridge from the show, I don't think I will go because of the disapointment of the Past Baltimore Show.

    I do have to admit Wayne Herndon had a nice display of super priced coins for the taken.

    Maybe this one could be better but again who knows.image
  • Options
    ShortgapbobShortgapbob Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭
    We will be there. Hopefully it will be a decent show, but we will be there regardless.
    "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." -- Aristotle

    For a large selection of U.S. Coins & Currency, visit The Reeded Edge's online webstore at the link below.

    The Reeded Edge
  • Options
    RWBRWB Posts: 8,082 ✭
    This is usually a very good medium-sized show. It is very well run and the dealers tend to understand collectors (at least from my experiences).
  • Options
    MidLifeCrisisMidLifeCrisis Posts: 10,618 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been to the show a couple of times and I recommend it to anyone in the local area. I've also done business with both Wayne and Andy and would recommend them too.
  • Options
    Hey Lee, did you post this ATS? There are several members over there who live in the D.C. suburbs.

    Chris
  • Options
    GoldbullyGoldbully Posts: 18,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm surprised Julian is not attending as a dealer.....show is in his backyard!!
  • Options
    LeeGLeeG Posts: 12,162 ✭


    << <i>Hey Lee, did you post this ATS? There are several members over there who live in the D.C. suburbs.

    Chris >>


    Good point Chris! image Just posted it there.
  • Options
    LeeGLeeG Posts: 12,162 ✭
    I'm hoping to be in attendance next Saturday. image
  • Options
    i'll be there this saturday most likely. i also recommend wayne herndon and andy of angel dee's. sometimes they can be overpriced but they're willing to negotiate, and the selection and knowledge they have is well worth stopping by on its own.

    sadly this will be the largest show i've ever been to, i don't get out of my area too much image

    For those that don't know, I am starting pharmacy school in the fall. image
  • Options
    LeeGLeeG Posts: 12,162 ✭
    Won't be making the trip.
  • Options
    I should be there on Sunday.............image
    Past BST deals baddogss,llafoe,braddick,wondercoin,fireman2030, ProofCollection, SNMAN,halfnut1
  • Options
    I will be there Saturday afternoon.
  • Options
    image
    Re: Slabbed coins - There are some coins that LIVE within clear plastic and wear their labels with pride... while there are others that HIDE behind scratched plastic and are simply dragged along by a label. Then there are those coins that simply hang out, naked and free image
  • Options
    RaufusRaufus Posts: 7,578 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll be there. Remember to eat/bring some food/drink - none sold there! Usually a small but good show.
    Land of the Free because of the Brave!
  • Options
    I need to get out more, did not even know a nice show was going on close to me. owell need to pack anyways since I have 2 weeks to get outta my house hehhe.
    "One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making new discoveries" -A.A. Milne

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file