Home Precious Metals
Options

Around the World for a silver nut

CladiatorCladiator Posts: 17,920 ✭✭✭✭✭
Three stops in the Americas, one in Europe and lastly a bit of the outback. image 100oz bars are neat but I do think I like having 100 ounces in this form better.

Comments

• Options
    mkman123mkman123 Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭✭
    very nice, set, the Australian Koalas I really like
    Successful Buying and Selling transactions with:

Many members on this forum that now it cannot fit in my signature. Please ask for entire list.
  • Options
    johnjinxjohnjinx Posts: 365 ✭✭✭
    Very nice. Too bad they don't make rolls of pandas.
  • Options
    Ha... A couple of years ago I squirreled away 100 1oz Silver "Krugerrands".

I probably should convert these to a 100 oz bar....
  • Options

<< <i>Very nice. Too bad they don't make rolls of pandas. >>

All ya gotta do is buy 20 of 'em and dump 'em in a roll. image I decided not to do the Pandas because of the high premium and other reasons.
  • Options
    DarinDarin Posts: 6,327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's some sweet silver! image
  • Options
    mkman123mkman123 Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭✭
    bbqnblues, silver kruggerands? Can you post a pic? I only know of the 1/20th oz silver kruggerands.
    Successful Buying and Selling transactions with:

Many members on this forum that now it cannot fit in my signature. Please ask for entire list.
  • Options
    renman95renman95 Posts: 7,037 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love the internet for this reason.

Very nice array.

Ren
  • Options
    garsmithgarsmith Posts: 5,894 ✭✭

<< <i>Three stops in the Americas, one in Europe and lastly a bit of the outback. image 100oz bars are neat but I do think I like having 100 ounces in this form better.

image >>

What no Pandas image
  • Options

<< <i>bbqnblues, silver kruggerands? Can you post a pic? I only know of the 1/20th oz silver kruggerands. >>

i 1st stumbled across a Capital Plastics holder that I believe was produced in the mid 80's.. The holder has PROOF 1oz, .50oz, .25oz & .10oz rounds stating it was a "Special Issue Commemorative Set". They're really beautiful in Proof & dual dated 1967-1983.

This got me looking on evilBay & I was able to buy the 1oz .999 fine business strikes for a little over spot. No idea who produced these and doubt this was an "official" mint item....
  • Options
    jmski52jmski52 Posts: 22,380 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's something very appealing about your stash, Mr. Cladiator.
    Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

I knew it would happen.
  • Options
    fcfc Posts: 12,789 ✭✭✭
    very nice. too bad queen elizabeth always has her ugly mug on the obv of two of the rolls.
  • Options
    ColinCMRColinCMR Posts: 1,482 ✭✭✭
    nice!

what kind of holders are those?
  • Options

<< <i>nice!

what kind of holders are those? >>

Square, stackable tubes holding 20 coins each.
  • Options
    JeremyDie1JeremyDie1 Posts: 2,383 ✭✭✭
    Awesome pictures Clad! Are the tubes that the coins are in the medallion size holders?
  • Options

<< <i>Awesome pictures Clad! Are the tubes that the coins are in the medallion size holders? >>

Nah they're all in tubes sized for the ASE. The koalas have a really big diameter.
  • Options
    JeremyDie1JeremyDie1 Posts: 2,383 ✭✭✭
    Oh thanks. I will have to look when I get home to see if I have those. I know the ones that are marked just dollar on the holders, I can only fit 18 coins in them.