Home Precious Metals
Options

Finally found great B&M

My fiance' just yesterday thought it a good idea to tell me about a coin shop in her hometown that she used to walk by everyday. Why she didn't mention sooner I'll never know, well, I could take a guess lol. Anyhow there are no good shops close to me, Only one and he sells on eBay so his prices are little higher than ebay's. After the last shop I visited I was about to give up on B&M's. If you saw my last post you'll know what I'm talking about.

Anyhow, this place is huge. I'd say 3K Sqft. Great inventory of coins, supplies and a little bullion. bought my first JM 1oz gold bar there $825 also my first 10oz engelhard loaf type bar and a handful of 1 oz engelhards. They charge $2 over spot for silver any size and had a few hundred ounces in 1/oz. I visited on Monday or tuesday when silver was just over $9 so I got the silver for little over $11/oz. They had a great sellection of fractional gold rounds as well. $48 for 1/20, $99 for 1/10, 1/4 $240 and so on. I think I'll pay them a visit again Monday and pick up the rest of the silver, If nothing else to list on the bay. It got me excited to find a shop with a good selection and decent prices, just wanted to share.
Its all relative

Comments

• Options
    mkman123mkman123 Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭✭
    sounds great! If only I had places like that in my area!
    Successful Buying and Selling transactions with:

Many members on this forum that now it cannot fit in my signature. Please ask for entire list.
  • Options
    Sounds like a great BM. I have a great shop within 30 miles but the owner has a very bad back and is never open when he is suppose to be so that kind of ruins it for me. Other than that he is very reasonable and a nice guy.
  • Options
    VikingDudeVikingDude Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭
    Where is this terrific place?