Home Precious Metals
Options

Palladium - what do you think

Seems cheap... am thinking of picking up a few 1 oz bars. Thoughts?
"Men who had never shown any ability to make or increase fortunes for themselves abounded in brilliant plans for creating and increasing wealth for the country at large." Fiat Money Inflation in France, Andrew Dickson White (1912)

Comments

• Options
    i'm thinking arby's for lunch

what do you think i should do
  • Options
    jmski52jmski52 Posts: 22,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Every time I look into palladium, I get chased off by the high premiums for Maples. I think that palladium is a reasonable investment at these levels, and a good compliment to some platinum. Both are quite useful in many industrial applications, and both are likely to never be available in overabundance.
    Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

I knew it would happen.
  • Options
    mkman123mkman123 Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭✭
    very high premiums.........on ebay people are trying to sell an oz for about 400+ dollars!
    Successful Buying and Selling transactions with:

Many members on this forum that now it cannot fit in my signature. Please ask for entire list.
  • Options
    konsolekonsole Posts: 788 ✭✭✭

<< <i>i'm thinking arby's for lunch

what do you think i should do >>

stay home and make yourself a big toonah sub
  • Options
    secondrepublicsecondrepublic Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭

<< <i>very high premiums.........on ebay people are trying to sell an oz for about 400+ dollars! >>

Apmex has 1 oz PAMP bars for about $280. I just ordered one. image
    "Men who had never shown any ability to make or increase fortunes for themselves abounded in brilliant plans for creating and increasing wealth for the country at large." Fiat Money Inflation in France, Andrew Dickson White (1912)
  • Options
    I've always wanted to get a palladium maple leaf coin but the darn premiums are too stiff.
  • Options
    mkman123mkman123 Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭✭
    apmex has a 99 ounce palladium bar for the guys here who have the money. 26k+!!! imageimage
    Successful Buying and Selling transactions with:

Many members on this forum that now it cannot fit in my signature. Please ask for entire list.