Comments

• Options
    Coll3ctorColl3ctor Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭
    Nice and small, I think I'll change my sig image

The link below is a live chart.

Clicky
  • Options
    mkman123mkman123 Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭✭
    not bad, I still like the one I have that also shows the high and low.
    Successful Buying and Selling transactions with:

Many members on this forum that now it cannot fit in my signature. Please ask for entire list.
  • Options

<< <i>not bad, I still like the one I have that also shows the high and low. >>

You mean this one image
  • Options
    Anyone know of a good free one for the markets ?
  • Options
    TexastTexast Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Anyone know of a good free one for the markets ? >>

If you use Microsoft Vista there is a desktop gadget called Stocks 3., I tried to get a screen shot to show it but it would not capture it. I have it set to show the PM prices US/Euro exchange rate and a few of the stocks I'm interested in. It keeps up with the prices on a continual bases, and will flash red when the price has changed down and green when it goes up. Just right click on the on the gadgets sidebar if you have not disabeled it an chose add gadgets and you should be able to find it, simple install and works through Yahoo market quotes.
    On BS&T Now: Nothing.
    Fighting the Fight for 11 Years with the big "C" - Never Ever Give Up!
    Member PCGS Open Forum board 2002 - 2006 (closed end of 2006) Current board since 2006 Successful trades with many members, over the past two decades, never a bad deal.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Anyone know of a good free one for the markets ? >>

If you use Microsoft Vista there is a desktop gadget called Stocks 3., I tried to get a screen shot to show it but it would not capture it. I have it set to show the PM prices US/Euro exchange rate and a few of the stocks I'm interested in. It keeps up with the prices on a continual bases, and will flash red when the price has changed down and green when it goes up. Just right click on the on the gadgets sidebar if you have not disabeled it an chose add gadgets and you should be able to find it, simple install and works through Yahoo market quotes. >>

I'm still running XP : /
  • Options
    I use Kitco Kcast Control Center.

Sits in your system tray, very flexible and always up to date.

It's free from Kitco, may have to do a search for it. They used to advertise it widely, but not so much anymore.

I've grown addicted to it over the years now.
    "Lenin is certainly right. There is no subtler or more severe means of overturning the existing basis of society(destroy capitalism) than to debauch the currency. The process engages all the hidden forces of economic law on the side of destruction, and it does it in a manner which not one man in a million is able to diagnose."
    John Marnard Keynes, The Economic Consequences of the Peace, 1920, page 235ff