Home Metal Detecting

I found another peep show token...

kiyotekiyote Posts: 5,568 ✭✭✭✭✭
Last night, in a park frequented by small children and God-fearing white people that go to church, I found another one!

Ah, another peep show token, but this one with an address on it! The front has a topless woman, the back has someone's bare rear. To top it all off, the token had even been drilled to have a hole in it. As I see it, there's only two possible reasons:

1. To have a classy, elegant necklace charm to rest against your carpet of 70s chest hair.

2. (And far more depressing) to pull the token back OUT of the booth so you can go back later and get another look.

And just how much does it cost for a token to go to a strip show? I'm glad you asked! I was able to find some info about the place, which had its heyday in the 1970s.

I'd feel better about the sign if they specified "live nude girl" instead of just "nude girl".

Nude girl? Ugh, can we please say nude young woman instead? I'm getting images of the creepy owner's 5 year old daughter and I want to kill myself. And the name-- Fantasy in Flesh? Who's idea of a fantasy is talking to a terrified looking 18 year old Vietnamese girl who is likely chained to a chair?

I'm 33% depressed for the people that go to these places, 33% horrified for the girls that work there ("You would not believe the day I had at work! A congressman came in wearing pink panties under his suit!") and 33% wondering if I should hang this thing around my neck.
"I'll split the atom! I am the fifth dimension! I am the eighth wonder of the world!" -Gef the talking mongoose.

Comments