Home Precious Metals
Options

Got the Koala's today

CladiatorCladiator Posts: 17,920 ✭✭✭✭✭
I was happily greeted with a full roll of these 2008 1oz 999 Ag Australian Koalas in my mailbox. Damn good looking piece of metal for simple bullion. The faceted reverse is very intriguing. I like these much better than the other Australian silver bullion.

Comments

• Options
    mkman123mkman123 Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭✭
    wow, cladiator that is very nice! Love how shiny it is!

How much were you able to get these?
    Successful Buying and Selling transactions with:

Many members on this forum that now it cannot fit in my signature. Please ask for entire list.
  • Options
    I think it worked out to be near $16.50 per ounce. Not horrible but not exactly cheap by any means.
  • Options
    mkman123mkman123 Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭✭
    16.50 is a great deal, wow I really enjoy them!
    Successful Buying and Selling transactions with:

Many members on this forum that now it cannot fit in my signature. Please ask for entire list.
  • Options
    JeremyDie1JeremyDie1 Posts: 2,383 ✭✭✭
    I agree Cladiator they are the nicest of the Australian bunch. You took some nice pictures! I been thinking myself the last couple of days of picking up a roll from Apmex.
  • Options
    Very cool, those are nice! I really like that design, I may have to work on finding some of those cheap too! Thanks for the post.
    imageQuid pro quo. Yes or no?
  • Options
    jmski52jmski52 Posts: 22,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those Aussies make some nice coins! image
    Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

I knew it would happen.
  • Options
    storm888storm888 Posts: 11,701 ✭✭✭
    Expensive but VERY
    Folks Who Bite Get Bitten. Folks Who Don't Bite Get Eaten.
  • Options
    Where did you get those from? I am looking for some to give out as christmas presents. They are the only coin I know of that you can get with the 2009 year before the New Year. I thought they came only came on a flat informational card. I need 30 of them or a roll and a half any info you could provide would be appreciated.
  • Options
    DorkGirlDorkGirl Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭
    All of the Australian 2009 bullion is for sale right now, Canadian Maple leafs too. Just go to Ebay and search 2009.
    Becky
  • Options
    Those are very cool. I collect the Kangaroos. Much lower mintages and the same amazing quality.
  • Options
    cartermurph, I got 'em on eBay and used the live.com rebate to get the good price. These are 2008 coins.
  • Options
    Thanks for the info, nice pick up ! image