Home Precious Metals
Options

guys, did silver just drop to 5.18 today?

mkman123mkman123 Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭✭
Look at the kitco chart below my message. It says low was 5.18? WOW. I was not aware it had dropped sooo low and then went all the way back up.
Successful Buying and Selling transactions with:

Many members on this forum that now it cannot fit in my signature. Please ask for entire list.

Comments

• Options
    fcfc Posts: 12,789 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Look at the kitco chart below my message. It says low was 5.18? WOW. I was not aware it had dropped sooo low and then went all the way back up. >>

i have seen that before. chart snafu. when you see it simply visit
    another bullion website and it never matches up.
  • Options
    Sounds like bad data. It is common enough in the stock market. Sometimes it is data error. Sometimes a trader enters a limit order in the wrong currency or similar and there is a trade at that erroneous price.
  • Options
    garsmithgarsmith Posts: 5,894 ✭✭

<< <i>Look at the kitco chart below my message. It says low was 5.18? WOW. I was not aware it had dropped sooo low and then went all the way back up. >>

Where do you see a low of 5.18? I see a low of $10.10
  • Options
    garsmith, this was yesterday. Kitco posted a low of 5.18!!!image

Many members on this forum that now it cannot fit in my signature. Please ask for entire list.
  • Options
    garsmithgarsmith Posts: 5,894 ✭✭

<< <i>garsmith, this was yesterday. Kitco posted a low of 5.18!!!image >>

Ok, I guess I was a day late and a couple of dollars short image
  • Options
    fcfc Posts: 12,789 ✭✭✭

drop just look at this chart! wow!
    if it changes... i will just let everyone know it says 700+ per ounce right now.

• Options
    700!! WOW, I need to sell off now!!!