Home Precious Metals
Options

On Second Thought

CladiatorCladiator Posts: 17,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
I was planning on adding a role of silver Pandas and a roll of silver Britannias to the hoard but have changed my mind. I just can't bring myself to pay that kind of premium for bullion, those things are crazy expensive for an ounce of silver. Can't even find a relatively good deal with the live.com cashback thing. I'll stick with the Eagles, Philharmonics, Maples, Koalas, Libertads, private mint rounds and Bermuda Crowns. Any of you have silver Pandas or Britannias in quantity?

Comments

• Options
    The premiums I've seen on Britannias have been some of the highest for common NCLT. A roll of them would be uber cool, though.
    To support LordM's European Trip, click here!
  • Options
    mkman123mkman123 Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭✭
    cladiator, what are the koalas and who makes them?

Also what about the bermuda crowns? Are they pure silver? Can you post some pics?
    Successful Buying and Selling transactions with:

Many members on this forum that now it cannot fit in my signature. Please ask for entire list.
  • Options
    DarinDarin Posts: 6,371 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any of you have silver Pandas or Britannias in quantity?

Not in quantity, but I have 6 Pandas' and 7 Britannias'. Probably won't buy any more of them, but they are beautiful coins.
    I'm collecting the Australian Kangaroos, I want to eventually have every one from 1993 to now. Although there are some crazy looking ones in the series.image
  • Options
    CladiatorCladiator Posts: 17,921 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>cladiator, what are the koalas and who makes them?

Also what about the bermuda crowns? Are they pure silver? Can you post some pics? >>

The Koala's are Australian .999 1oz silver bullion. Managed to pick up a roll on eBay a while back for a tad over $15 per ounce with the live.com rebate. The Bermuda Crowns aren't bullion but I hoard them like they are none the less haha. They are .925 Sterling with .8411 silver in each and about the size of a US Morgan or Peace dollar.

imageimage

• Options
    mkman123mkman123 Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭✭
    thanks cladiator, the bermudas are nice and so are the koalas!
    Successful Buying and Selling transactions with:

Many members on this forum that now it cannot fit in my signature. Please ask for entire list.