Home Metal Detecting
Options

Hey, Digpeoples.

lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,198 ✭✭✭✭✭
I ain't forgotten about y'all, though I've been scarce lately. image

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.

Comments

• Options
    imageimageimage

CROCK of COINS
    imageimage
  • Options
    Hey Rob, have you ever weighed your vest? How much does it weigh?
    "If I had a nickel for every nickel I ever had, I'd have all my nickels back".
  • Options
    gripgrip Posts: 9,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you been job hunting? Or still retiredimage

Al
  • Options
    Good to see you are still around. How goes the job hunting?
    Molon Labe
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,198 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Hey Rob, have you ever weighed your vest? How much does it weigh? >>

Never have, no. I reckon it's probably five or six pounds.

Job hunting? Man, it really HAS been a while since I came over here, huh? I quit job hunting two weeks after my layoff, and decided to try the full time coin dealer thing. However, the King & Prince Beach Resort, where I worked from 1994-2001, and where I dropped an application within an hour of the layoff, called me, and gave me a part-time job as relief Night Auditor on the weekends.

I went diggin' today. The results were not spectacular, but not a complete strikeout, either. The one potentially interesting relic of the day is now undergoing the hot hydrogen peroxide treatment as I type this, and then I'll try to clean and attribute it. It's old, I know that much- pre-Civil War. Probably 1830s vintage.

Story and pics to follow afterwards. image

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey LordM.. good to see you again. Glad you have a steady income stream... and potential business. Cheers, RickO