Home› U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Tried Cashback But Failed So I Got This....

Sellers Pics

image

image
MSgt USAF Jan-06 - Present

Comments

  • Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,171 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great looking coin.....cash back is baaaaack...25% ... try this link

    25% cb link
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • Options
    MillerJWMillerJW Posts: 649 ✭✭
    I had the cash back symbol there when i checked out, but when i went to my cashback account there was nothing there image
    MSgt USAF Jan-06 - Present
  • Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,171 ✭✭✭✭✭


    << <i>I had the cash back symbol there when i checked out, but when i went to my cashback account there was nothing there image >>



    It takes a couple of days to show up in your cb account...be patient.
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • Options
    MillerJWMillerJW Posts: 649 ✭✭
    Oh then i got a GREAT deal!!!
    MSgt USAF Jan-06 - Present
  • Options
    Look for an E-Mail in your eBay account. When you get it, click on the button in the E-Mail fo rthe cashback. It will show in the actual cashback account in 2 days.

    I was concerned about it too, but it did work (picked up some 2008 ASEs with it) image
    I'd keep playing. I don't think the heavy stuff will be coming down for quite a while!
  • Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 38,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm still not getting in. Think maybe there's selective availability?

    "Money does not care about speeches on morality. Capital asks whether the rules will remain the same tomorrow. With inflation, people assume price is the problem, and propose regulation—but price is simply the message." - Martin Armstrong

  • Options
    MillerJWMillerJW Posts: 649 ✭✭
    It didnt work the first 20 times i tried but then all of a sudden it was there again
    MSgt USAF Jan-06 - Present

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file