Home Precious Metals
Options

Best places to buy gold

mkman123mkman123 Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭✭
Guys, tell me the places that you check out when you are looking to buy gold bullion or stuff like $20 Libs, etc? ebay? apmex, etc. Thanks!
Successful Buying and Selling transactions with:

Many members on this forum that now it cannot fit in my signature. Please ask for entire list.

Comments

• Options
    If you haven't used up 12 www.live.com microsoft cashback deals yet, I would check into that, but be patient to find the right buy-it now on ebay with it. A lot of the BIN's are overpriced, I have bought 1/4 and half ounce commems, and first spouse coins and AGE's and Buffalos for spot or less this way, some even PCGS slabbed.
    imageQuid pro quo. Yes or no?
  • Options
    PM sent.
    Silver Baron
    Silver is the mortar that binds the bricks of loyalty.
  • Options

<< <i>If you haven't used up 12 www.live.com microsoft cashback deals yet, I would check into that, but be patient to find the right buy-it now on ebay with it. A lot of the BIN's are overpriced, I have bought 1/4 and half ounce commems, and first spouse coins and AGE's and Buffalos for spot or less this way, some even PCGS slabbed. >>

I just posted some slabbed Spouse coins on eBay for a good price if you use your cashback ($499.95 & free ship) and I'll put some more up tomorrow. Must be a decent price because 2/5 sold in a few hours already!

I need to pay for some other stuff I bought and I have a few extras to sell.
    I'd keep playing. I don't think the heavy stuff will be coming down for quite a while!
  • Options
    Circulated $5, $10, and $20 gold coins.

Harlan J. Beck

• Options
    MetalsmanMetalsman Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>If you haven't used up 12 www.live.com microsoft cashback deals yet, I would check into that, but be patient to find the right buy-it now on ebay with it. A lot of the BIN's are overpriced, I have bought 1/4 and half ounce commems, and first spouse coins and AGE's and Buffalos for spot or less this way, some even PCGS slabbed. >>

I just posted some slabbed Spouse coins on eBay for a good price if you use your cashback ($499.95 & free ship) and I'll put some more up tomorrow. Must be a decent price because 2/5 sold in a few hours already!

I need to pay for some other stuff I bought and I have a few extras to sell. >>

THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP. I JUST GRABBED ONE. PRETTY GOOD AT $375.00 AFTER CASHBACK. I'LL PP TOMORROW. THANKS AGAIN. 2 REMAINING.