Home Metal Detecting
Options

I'm thinking of selling my 'tector.

I have a declining health issue. Today I saw where the city cleared this huge dirt area. I thought about it and realized that I'll probably never metal detect again. If I were to sell it, would y'all recommend eBay?
imageimage

Comments

• Options
    I think E-Bay works...I got my DFX off E-Bay.
    You might show a photo to this forum and see if any one wants it.
    List make, coil size any accessories..etc.

Good Luck

Jerry
    CROCK of COINS
    imageimage
  • Options
    How much did you pay for shipping, if you don't mind my asking.
    imageimage
  • Options

<< <i>How much did you pay for shipping, if you don't mind my asking. >>

I think it was $25 or $30....4 years ago

Jerry
    CROCK of COINS
    imageimage
  • Options
    Thanks, Jerry.

It would be a big step for me to list it. I'm not sure I want to give it up.
    imageimage
  • Options
    What do you have?

CROCK of COINS
    imageimage
  • Options
    White's MXT. I would sell all the stuff together. The bag, extra coin and pinpointer. The more I think about it the harder it is for me to think of giving it up. I just don't think I'm going to be able to use it anymore.

I know I don't post here much because I really have nothing to report. I like to get on here and read what y'all are doing.
    imageimage
  • Options
    ColinCMRColinCMR Posts: 1,482 ✭✭✭
    I have been thinking of buying one for a few years now, so if you do decide to sell I'm sure there are plenty of others out there looking to buy one that has proven to work well
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry to hear that COTC...... hope things change for the better, always enjoyed your posts... Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    rube26105rube26105 Posts: 10,225 ✭✭
    i used to have one years ago and loved to do it,im sure the ones out today are 1000 times better than what i had 15 yearsa go, i might have to lookin to that,another obcession image