Home Precious Metals

APMEX's inventory

I think its worth mentioning that APMEX doesnt have any 1 oz. gold coins listed, and doesnt even have a section for silver bars right now. Somehow pm's struggle to climb and or fall?

Comments

• PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,301 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No point advertising what you can't get to sell.

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• CoinlearnerCoinlearner Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭
    That site is watched by alot of people and when they get some product in, it disappears fast. Now, people do not want to sell with the low spot price, so it is tuff to get PM's for inventory. When the spot price moves up some, it should bring in more stuff.
  • teletradedirect has all the 1ounce gold coins avail...

It is SO weird seeing a 1ounce Plat for only a hundred bucks over the AGE price....image

Decent price on the silver maples as well...
  • adamlaneusadamlaneus Posts: 6,969 ✭✭✭
    I was snapping up the last of their 5 ounce Libertads as I watched them disappear. Or so I thought.

Yesterday, I get a shipment. One Libertad is missing. In it's place is a check. Oops!

Yep, they are sold out and how. Quite remarkable!

Don't look to the government to help either. Although legally they are supposed to supply bullion at a market price...they are not doing so with particular enthusiasm.
    Right now, they are listening to the Bankers. And the Bankers want your money in the Bank. Not spent on bullion.

What is TeleTradeDirect?

[edit] Oof. No. Nothing to see there. There is no TeleTrade Direct. It's a figment of your imagination. MINE!

• << <i>edit] Oof. No. Nothing to see there. There is no TeleTrade Direct. It's a figment of your imagination. MINE! >>

They have some fast shipping as well.... They are not strict on that 3 day rule for the check to arrive either.
    Just call them and let them know you mailed it out and they are good with that.

They told me they do that to prevent speculators from reserving stock then cancel if it tanks...

Plus if you register by clicking the banner. You get a 25 dollar voucher.. That eliminated my mark up
    on the Maples I bought....
  • MetalsmanMetalsman Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭
    I just loged on and signed up. Bought 40 silver maples at a pretty good price. I think most people dont know yet about the bullion offerings of teletrade. A pretty striagt foward site if you ask me. image