Home Metal Detecting
Options

finally something to post...

its been awhile. seems like most places i go are just not giving anything up. got the eagle button a few days ago from a house that only dates to the 1920's. maybe there was something else there before? the other stuff was found today. these came from my china town site. i've been sifting for pottery pieces. the indian is 1902 and the dime is 1899s.

now, maybe riccar will post his fantastic find from last week. he's a little shy sometimes.

Comments

• Options
    kevinstangkevinstang Posts: 1,517 ✭✭✭
    Those are some pretty cool finds, congrads
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,198 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice Eagle. Still some original gilt. You gotta love that.

Most of my Barber dimes are from the 'teens. I think I only have two from the 1890s. You get lots of nice S-mint stuff, too, thanks to your location.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,198 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PS- let's hear about it, Riccar? C'mon... don't be shy! image

Be sure to PM me, if I'm not around the MD forum.

It's prime weather for detecting here. I need to get out again.

I did one outing this summer that was not very productive and which I didn't post, after my "spring vacation" story was so rudely treated on the US Coin Forum.

It's time to call up my detecting buddy with all the connections, and hit some of the sites he has lined up for us.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice finds DD.... Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    gripgrip Posts: 9,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree,and wondered why you haven't posted lately.I always enjoy your early pottery finds.

Al
  • Options
    wtg demo...i like that button...hh
    "see ya at the beach"
    imageimageimageimage
  • Options
    Very nice Demo. I love all of it, especially the button!!
    Speer34

imageimageimage
  • Options
    goossengoossen Posts: 492 ✭✭
    nice finds! image
    My coins with pictures: http://www.paraguaycoins.com/