Home Precious Metals

Comments

• Options
    roadrunnerroadrunner Posts: 28,303 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've mentioned Dave Nichols Fractal Analysis technique several times in the past. He has nailed most of the major moves in gold, dollar, and stocks. If he says something is about to jump, you can bet on it.

Other chartists that have done very well are Rosen's delta turning points, and apparently Needham's Daniel Code. I'm still puzzled by the Daniel Code as it sounds to biblical for my tastes. Needham has claimed to call every gold move within the past year or two to within a few dollars each time. Hard to believe. I don't intend to buy a subsription to double check his accuracy. But if someone could call every move that close, wouldn't every major trader be using the service?

roadrunner
    Barbarous Relic No More, LSCC -GoldSeek--shadow stats--SafeHaven--321gold
  • Options
    RunnersDadRunnersDad Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭
    I just read the most recent one and was a very interesting read. I am certainly going to spend some time thumbing through the rest of them as you have certainly caught my attention!
    Mike

Visit my son's caringbridge page @ Runner's Caringbridge Page

"To Give Anything Less than Your Best, Is to Sacrifice the Gift" - Steve Prefontaine
  • Options
    DoubleEagle59DoubleEagle59 Posts: 8,200 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know too much about this Nicholas guy.

He looks a little too young to know so much about the Gold market.

I prefer an analyst who's been through the 1970's.

Not too many 'smart' gold people who are under 40 in age.

"Gold is money, and nothing else" (JP Morgan, 1912)

"“Those who sacrifice liberty for security/safety deserve neither.“(Benjamin Franklin)

"I only golf on days that end in 'Y'" (DE59)
  • Options
    Like roadrunner said, this guy has nailed it.

His call on Golds' drop was right on:

Platinum's Warning for Gold - Aug. 5th, 2008
  • Options
    I dont get this guy ,

On Sept 10th he was looking for 1 big pullback and the the BIG take off , we got that , now 2 weeks later he is still calling another pullback before take off....whats with this?
    Buy the dips!!!
  • Options
    57loaded57loaded Posts: 4,967 ✭✭✭
    it's called last gasp of the economy....that one last rebound before the end from a terminally ill patient, it gives us some hope, but is short-lived.

wouldn't be surprised to see a bigger pull-back than in August
  • Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm bullish on is: Milk, Bread & Vegetables & predict higher prices in the future, however, temporary dips may occur. image
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • Options
    57loaded57loaded Posts: 4,967 ✭✭✭
    just wanted to image to the front page
  • Options
    ebaytraderebaytrader Posts: 3,312 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I'm bullish on is: Milk, Bread & Vegetables & predict higher prices in the future, however, temporary dips may occur. image >>

The temporary dips are called 'sales'. image

If no fix is in by this weekend, look for commodities to take a major hit early in the week as funds look to raise cash.