Home Precious Metals
Options

Long Beach Bullion

As you can probably guess, I paid over melt but I liked the look.

Witty sig line currently under construction. Thank you for your patience.

Comments

• Options

That is SWEET! Over melt? Twice melt would sound about right.

The Pan-Pacific $50 gold piece has been my dream coin for a long time.

"Hey Mister - Can you spare $80K?"

• Options
    It was very near the end of the auction so I think the crowd had thinned. It was about 1.5 times melt. which I thought was very reasonable considering what the other bullion pieces went for.

There was an awesome replica of the Texas Commemorative coin. It weighed a normal pound which worked out to just over 14 troy ounces. I had a bid on it but got pushed aside as it went for $375. It was really sweet looking.
  • Options
    mkman123mkman123 Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭✭
    beautiful, your the one who bought that huh? I was following it. very cool!

Mike
    Successful Buying and Selling transactions with:

Many members on this forum that now it cannot fit in my signature. Please ask for entire list.
  • Options
    wow 10 oz very cool
    I have two 5 ouncers that I enjoy very much (plated in gold)

• Options
    guys who made these coins? No manufacturer name, etc on them.

blackbeard, I found one myself. Paying the same price you paid for it. Can't wait to get it very soon!

Many members on this forum that now it cannot fit in my signature. Please ask for entire list.
  • Options

<< <i>guys who made these coins? No manufacturer name, etc on them.

blackbeard, I found one myself. Paying the same price you paid for it. Can't wait to get it very soon! >>

Nice find, glad you could get one at what seems like a reasonable price to me. As to the manufacturer, I don't know who made these, but the one I have coming includes a wooden presentation box and if that offers any clues I will pass the information along here.
  • Options
    I'm selling Mike one of these (his is number 0264) I'll save you the suspense, the box offers no clues to manufacturer. There are websites for collectible silver. I'm sure the answer is out there somewhere.
  • Options
    Agentjim is a cool guy, he is selling me his 10 oz pan pacific coin. I can't wait to receive it! I did try looking around and could not find hardly any info. Even Heritage didn't offer much info.