Home Precious Metals
Options

Gold bullion on Nightline tonight

Gold bullion is being discussed on Nightline. They discussed the biggest one day rise and showed a firm buying gold from the public. Some kid was cashing in his Grandfathers platinum bar. Bad timing on that one.
Witty sig line currently under construction. Thank you for your patience.

Comments

• Options
    mkman123mkman123 Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭✭
    oooh, yeah bad timing on the plat, he should have cashed it in months ago. What size bar? 1 oz or bigger?

Successful Buying and Selling transactions with:

Many members on this forum that now it cannot fit in my signature. Please ask for entire list.
  • Options
    OverdateOverdate Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wonder how much he got for the bar - bullion platinum eagles are going for 20 to 30 percent over melt on eBay.

My Adolph A. Weinman signature :)

• Options
    Looked like a 1oz bar. But he mentioned there was more bullion, like 5 or 6 ounces. Not sure which tpe but I bet it came in next. The guy buying it said people should be buyers and not sellers right now.

I didn't hear them mention a price per ounce for the platinum.
    Witty sig line currently under construction. Thank you for your patience.
  • Options
    BBNBBN Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭
    Yeah, saw him cashing in on grandpa's inheritance. He walked away with over $1,000 I believe. Young kid, I give it next Monday and it'll be gone. image

Positive BST Transactions (buyers and sellers): wondercoin, blu62vette, BAJJERFAN, privatecoin, blu62vette, AlanLastufka, privatecoin

#1 1951 Bowman Los Angeles Rams Team Set
    #2 1980 Topps Los Angeles Rams Team Set
    #8 (and climbing) 1972 Topps Los Angeles Rams Team Set