Home Precious Metals
Options

People interested in SLVs read the following very closely

And try and find a RECENT Bar audit of their vaults... It might be out there. I just couldn't
find one... Storm88 claims short selling has no effect on your investment.

I guess that is true unless you are stuck with the shorts that are not backed by physical metal.

Plus you will see by reading the filing. You cannot, without a authorized participant involved,
redeem your shares for actual silver... And if you do, you had better have 50,000 shares to redeem
or you are out of luck.

Then take a GOOD look at the fee structure involved as well.....

read and judge for yourself if you can handle the fee's and the "what if" your investment is safe

Comments

• Options

<< <i>And try and find a RECENT Bar audit of their vaults... It might be out there. I just couldn't
    find one... Storm88 claims short selling has no effect on your investment.

I guess that is true unless you are stuck with the shorts that are not backed by physical metal.

Plus you will see by reading the filing. You cannot, withour a authorized participant involved,
    redeem your shares for actual silver... And if you do, you had better have 50,000 shares to redeem
    or you are out of luck.

Then take a GOOD look at the fee structure involved as well.....

read and judge for yourself if you can handle the fee's and the "what if" your investment is safe >>

I've been screaming this for years! Glad to hear it come from someone else. Thanks. image
    "Lenin is certainly right. There is no subtler or more severe means of overturning the existing basis of society(destroy capitalism) than to debauch the currency. The process engages all the hidden forces of economic law on the side of destruction, and it does it in a manner which not one man in a million is able to diagnose."
    John Marnard Keynes, The Economic Consequences of the Peace, 1920, page 235ff
  • Options
    tincuptincup Posts: 4,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very well put. The 'well regulated audits' are in actuality an audit of the PAPER trail..... making sure all of the IOU's, leases, futures, etc., all match up to some inventory listing somewhere....
    ----- kj