Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

FS - 1960 Bob Roberto Clemente 6.5

I have this BVG 6.5 for sale - $90 dlvd - crossover worthy!

---------------------------------------------
Authorized wholesale dealer for BCW, if you need any supplies let me know and I will get you a quote

Comments

• pm sent

Thanks Mike!
  • Still for sale?

• << <i>Still for sale? >>

yes sir it is
    Authorized wholesale dealer for BCW, if you need any supplies let me know and I will get you a quote
  • Trying to sell this quick - getting married in 10 days and need the mulah!
  • Price reduced to $90 dlvd
  • jimradjimrad Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭
    PM sent
    Positive transactions with: Bkritz,Bosox1976,Brick,captainthreeputt,cpettimd,craigger,cwazzy,DES1984,Dboneesq,daddymc,Downtown1974,EAsports,EagleEyeKid,fattymacs,gameusedhoop,godblessUSA,goose3,KatsCards,mike22y2k,
    MULLINS5,1966CUDA,nam812,nightcrawler,OAKESY25,PowderedH2O,relaxed,RonBurgundy,samsgirl214,shagrotn77,swartz1,slantycouch,Statman,Wabittwax
  • PM Returned
  • PM's sent bro...Take the deal!!
    I buy, sell, and love to trade...

Tons of refs upon request
  • PM sent!
  • PM right back atcha!! -Dano

• didn't receive image
  • My bad...Sent again...-D

• bhelser - any update, are you going to sell it to me? or trade it to someone else? Let us know...
  • craig19 - it is yours, paypal request sent.

thanks
  • paypal paid! please mail asap!
  • bhelser - please advise when this will ship...i sent you a pm a couple of days ago, but you have not responded...
  • WEll, I guess he got married. I hope he did not consider my paypal a gift for the wedding, and he plans to mail the card!
  • Has nyone ever made any deals with bhelser???? I am hoping to hear something positive. Hopefully he is on his honeymoon?
  • Guys - is there any recourse w/ paypal for an off-ebay transaction? Just preparing myself in case bhelser has fallen off the face of the earth...

Let me know if anyone has had paypal claim dealings for off-ebay transactions...

thanks,
    craig
  • goose3goose3 Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭
    wow you're mighty quick to jump the gun.
  • cwazzycwazzy Posts: 3,257
    The guy got married Saturday. He's probably on his honeymoon right now and I would imagine he has other things on his mind. Give it a week and I'm sure your card will show up.

Chris
    Chris
    My small collection
    Want List:
    '61 Topps Roy Campanella in PSA 5-7
    Cardinal T206 cards
    Adam Wainwright GU Jersey
  • maybe quick to jump the gun, but he wanted the money before the wedding and he got it...he should have mailed the card, or responded to any email letting me know when he would...the second he got the paypal $ he stopped all communication with me...it was wednesday night that he got the $, not friday night...just my opinion
  • cwazzycwazzy Posts: 3,257
    I understand your concern. It would be frustrating. But I remember when I got married. The honey-do lists started well before the actual wedding. There is a lot of running around the week before the wedding and it may have just slipped his mind. I'm not defending him, I'm just saying that I'm sure you'll get your card after things return to normal for him. Right now he's probably low on fluids and too sore to move to go to the PO or even type. image

Chris
    Chris
    My small collection
    Want List:
    '61 Topps Roy Campanella in PSA 5-7
    Cardinal T206 cards
    Adam Wainwright GU Jersey
  • agreed...but as a seller and buyer (with FB on EBAY 100% on 1,000 + transactions), i have always communicated before and AFTER I receive the payments! If he would have said he would mail it after returning i would have had no problem with it...
  • Just an update.....still no word from the seller. Almost 2 weeks after paypal payment sent....I know a lot of you guys told me I was a little too quick to act on this guy that was getting married, but maybe he is on a 2 week honeymoon .......I have filed a paypal claim, but not sure what happend on non-ebay deals.
    Anyone have any experience with it?
  • jimradjimrad Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭
    Hopefully your card will ship when he gets back. I talked to him on this card but passed because of the tilt.

I Sniped a nice PSA7 yesterday $112....I love this card

Positive transactions with: Bkritz,Bosox1976,Brick,captainthreeputt,cpettimd,craigger,cwazzy,DES1984,Dboneesq,daddymc,Downtown1974,EAsports,EagleEyeKid,fattymacs,gameusedhoop,godblessUSA,goose3,KatsCards,mike22y2k,
    MULLINS5,1966CUDA,nam812,nightcrawler,OAKESY25,PowderedH2O,relaxed,RonBurgundy,samsgirl214,shagrotn77,swartz1,slantycouch,Statman,Wabittwax
  • LOOKS LIKE i SHOULD HAVE PASSED ON IT TOO.....
  • Well, another 4 days of mail have passed, and surprise-surprise, NO CARD yet! I know there were a handful of guys interested in the outcome and progress (or lack thereof).....I will continue to keep you posted!

Oh, and for the one person (nam812) that took my concern as whining, sorry for whining again, but if you have gotten this far you must either be really bored, or have an interest in what happens here.
  • swartz1swartz1 Posts: 4,911 ✭✭✭
    no need to apologize...hope things turn out...

Looking for 1970 MLB Photostamps
    - uncut

Positive Transactions - tennesseebanker, Ahmanfan, Donruss, Colebear, CDsNuts, rbdjr1, Downtown1974, yankeeno7, drewsef, mnolan, mrbud60, msassin, RipublicaninMass, AkbarClone, rustywilly, lsutigers1973, julen23 and nam812, plus many others...
  • ** UPDATE **

Paypal has decided in my favor and I have been credited for just about all of the $80...actually $&& and some change. Probably the exact amount bhelser got from the transaction. Thanks to all of you that supported my "whining" !
  • I doubt bhesler will be trying to sell any supplies on here any more.
  • jimq112jimq112 Posts: 3,511 ✭✭✭
    I can't believe after all his time here that he would scam somebody over $100 or whatever. Just doesn't sound like him. I hope he's ok and nothing bad happened.
  • nam812nam812 Posts: 10,531 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I can't believe after all his time here that he would scam somebody over $100 or whatever....... >>

Finally, someone who gets it. Thanks Jim.
  • I am assuming he went off and got married, and that's great for him. For me it was a bad situation that I am just looking to put behind...as far as i am concerned, it is over. I just hope Nick can now also get over it...

• << <i>I can't believe after all his time here that he would scam somebody over $100 or whatever. Just doesn't sound like him. I hope he's ok and nothing bad happened. >>

I'm sure he is ok since he has been on other forums, he posted yesterday. and logged in today.

LINK>>

It seems if he has time to post on other sites he would have time to atleast contact a buyer and explain any problems ect... Or atleast come here to clear his name.
  • To all who have read this thread-

100% my bad on this one. I had an issue right before the wedding that needed me. I did not mail the card. Nothing intentional, it just happened. I have apologized to craig, and offered to go through with the deal if he wants, but understand if he does not.
  • swartz1swartz1 Posts: 4,911 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>I can't believe after all his time here that he would scam somebody over $100 or whatever....... >>

Finally, someone who gets it. Thanks Jim. >>

to some people it is more about principle... whatever your perspective on the matter is ...glad to see things worked out...

whenever it happens to someone else they are always whining...but when it happend to you all of the sudden its real...

Looking for 1970 MLB Photostamps
    - uncut

Positive Transactions - tennesseebanker, Ahmanfan, Donruss, Colebear, CDsNuts, rbdjr1, Downtown1974, yankeeno7, drewsef, mnolan, mrbud60, msassin, RipublicaninMass, AkbarClone, rustywilly, lsutigers1973, julen23 and nam812, plus many others...
  • corvette1340corvette1340 Posts: 3,384 ✭✭✭
    I'll give you $50 for the card now as its value has diminished after this thread.

• << <i>I'll give you $50 for the card now as its value has diminished after this thread. >>

No thanks, I think I may just hold onto the card for a while - the deal did not happen for a reason, maybe I am just meant to keep it.

• << <i>To all who have read this thread-

100% my bad on this one. I had an issue right before the wedding that needed me. I did not mail the card. Nothing intentional, it just happened. I have apologized to craig, and offered to go through with the deal if he wants, but understand if he does not. >>

Welcome back. I hope your wedding went well and honeymoon went better. Last minute changes suck, so I feel for ya.

Thankfully now the daily updates will end!
  • The parts I remember from the wedding were fan-freaking-tastic