Home Metal Detecting
Options

SOLD! I'm never carrying that probe again... (pic inside)

kiyotekiyote Posts: 5,568 ✭✭✭✭✭
I got basically what I paid for it on eBay this week, which made me happy, but what made me happier is that I will NEVER have to carry the embarrassingly-shaped, even worse named "Vibra Probe" on my belt again!

I ordered the latest Vibra-tector instead. I'm not sure what the model name is, but it's supposed to really penetrate.

"I'll split the atom! I am the fifth dimension! I am the eighth wonder of the world!" -Gef the talking mongoose.

Comments

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure what detector you are using.. but the inline probes are really great ... get them from Sunray or Coilteck.... Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    I'm using a Fisher CZ-3D at the moment...
    "I'll split the atom! I am the fifth dimension! I am the eighth wonder of the world!" -Gef the talking mongoose.
  • Options
    Check out the inlines... you will be very pleased with them... Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    hey kiyote.....is that the girl detector you were talking about getting ? hee hee hee!....hh
    "see ya at the beach"
    imageimageimageimage
  • Options
    imageMAO... great one Dubba..... image Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    Why would you-"I ordered the latest Vibra-tector instead" ???

It has a 4 inch head/coil ! ! ! Not good for pinpointing in the hole! ! !

It will go about 3 inch in depth.

I guess you said you want to go into the water...this will work for that..but not as good as a full size detector :-(

I know the people that make the Vibra-tector/probe. Good folks!

http://www.treasureproducts.com/VT730.pdf

Jerry
    CROCK of COINS
    imageimage
  • Options

<< <i>hey kiyote.....is that the girl detector you were talking about getting ? hee hee hee!....hh >>

Line up, ladies, lookit what I have strapped to my belt! image
  • Options

<< <i>Why would you-"I ordered the latest Vibra-tector instead" ???

It has a 4 inch head/coil ! ! ! Not good for pinpointing in the hole! ! !

It will go about 3 inch in depth.

I guess you said you want to go into the water...this will work for that..but not as good as a full size detector :-(

I know the people that make the Vibra-tector/probe. Good folks!

<a href="http://www.treasureproducts.com/VT730.pdf">http://www.treasureproducts.com/VT730.pdf</A&gt;

Jerry >>

I look at the Vibra-tector as more of a mini-metal detector than a probe. It's a small, non-discriminating waterproof metal detector for when I can't bring my full sized one. I'm looking at the inlines now for a probe replacement.

I'm not sure what the model name is, but it's supposed to really penetrate.

My attempts at humor are too subtle sometimes. image I was implying I'd get some long, vibrating probe in the mail called the PENETRATOR 1000.
  • Options
    hee hee hee!....too funny!....hh
    "see ya at the beach"
    imageimageimageimage
  • Options
    CladiatorCladiator Posts: 17,920 ✭✭✭✭✭
    VibraProbe. You know that caused laughs at the R&D department before it was rolled out.

I use the Automax V4 pinpoint and absolutely love it. Audible or vibrate plus it has an LED indicator, good depth, sturdy, handy.