Options
need your thoughts
on this subject.
I do floor covering , so Irun into all kinds of people.
Today I layed some flooring for this guy that works on our local military base. He is over the radio repair shop.
He calls it his gold mine.
To make a real long story short I will tell you the just of it.
He removes bad parts from Helicopter radios and in some of these bad parts are Gold.
Over the past year he has accumulated right at 4 and a half oz.s of this stuff. He told me how he washs it with chemicals to separate everthing out.
Now to the question I need answered.
Told him about a local flea mart that one of the dealer sales home made birthday sets of coins. Silver halfs, quarters, dimes, and nicks & cent.
These coins are good to pretty good, as for grade I have no idea. But the halves look pretty good.
The sets are in the 40's, 50's & 60's. He gets $20.00 per set.
The guy I worked for today said that I should pick these up just for the silver content. Whats your thinking on this?
I do floor covering , so Irun into all kinds of people.
Today I layed some flooring for this guy that works on our local military base. He is over the radio repair shop.
He calls it his gold mine.
To make a real long story short I will tell you the just of it.
He removes bad parts from Helicopter radios and in some of these bad parts are Gold.
Over the past year he has accumulated right at 4 and a half oz.s of this stuff. He told me how he washs it with chemicals to separate everthing out.
Now to the question I need answered.
Told him about a local flea mart that one of the dealer sales home made birthday sets of coins. Silver halfs, quarters, dimes, and nicks & cent.
These coins are good to pretty good, as for grade I have no idea. But the halves look pretty good.
The sets are in the 40's, 50's & 60's. He gets $20.00 per set.
The guy I worked for today said that I should pick these up just for the silver content. Whats your thinking on this?
0
Comments
......as well he should!!
1) as said above, this guy is a thief.
2) we;ve already answered your question in the other thread you posted. $20 is too much of a premium to pay for ~$7 worth of silver.
To support LordM's European Trip, click here!
Try not to be there when the Feds kick his door in.
-Randy Newman
One of the more strange posts I have seen in a while.
Second...........he did NOT accumulate that much gold from helicopter radios. There is very very little in a few and zero in many.
How that last part and a question got thrown in, instead of being THE question I will never understand.
Just my observation of the OP
1-Dammit Boy Oct 14,2003
International Coins
"A work in progress"
Wayne
eBay registered name:
Hard_ Search (buyer/bidder, a small time seller)
e-mail: wayne.whatley@gmail.com
<< <i>Couple of comments:
One of the more strange posts I have seen in a while.
Second...........he did NOT accumulate that much gold from helicopter radios. There is very very little in a few and zero in many.
How that last part and a question got thrown in, instead of being THE question I will never understand.
Just my observation of the OP >>
I see you got as confused as I did.........
$20.00 is too much to spend on a good to very good, homemade, put together mint set.
The name is LEE!
Big brother and fearless leader would thank you for turning in someone like that, comrade.
Amerika needs more informants. It's a brave new world.
Amerika - living the dream!
Hail Bush!
1-Dammit Boy Oct 14,2003
International Coins
"A work in progress"
Wayne
eBay registered name:
Hard_ Search (buyer/bidder, a small time seller)
e-mail: wayne.whatley@gmail.com
they do more than repair heli parts. they do appliances. timers have gold and silver. microwaves have gold and silver, etc.
as far as being involed through talk, i could care less. once this removed item is melted you or i or the goverment can't tell where it came from, even with them doing the removing and melting on post. outside the back door.
the goverment pays $400.00 for trash cans to throw the bad /gold parts away in. they did them out and remove.
as for the top thread read as two parts and you might git it.
<< <i>"You are now an accessory to a crime against the government."
Big brother and fearless leader would thank you for turning in someone like that, comrade.
Amerika needs more informants. It's a brave new world.
Amerika - living the dream!
Hail Bush! >>
Why don't you peddle this kind of crap elsewhere christopherking.
"Inspiration exists, but it has to find you working" Pablo Picasso
Get a grip, please.
Ray
MGySgt USMC(ret)
1979-2003
Aviation Radar Technician
Communications & Electronics Chief
Tommy Gunn in Hartford Alabama.
Ok we will pull straws to see who calls the Feds.
I pulled, mine is long. next?