Home Metal Detecting
Options

Back after a loooooonnnggg break

It's only been about 4 years. . .

LordM, do you still hace that Oregon Trail peice?

Thanks,

B.
A Fine is a tax for doing wrong.
A Tax is a fine for doing good.

Comments

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome back... Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,198 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, well, well. If it ain't ol' Blue.

How the heck have you been?

Do I still have the Oregon Trail half? Why, OF COURSE I still have the Oregon Trail half! I never sell my dug coins, especially not some of my favorite finds!

Funny, I was just talking about you in my second post on this thread.

And lamented the fact that you no longer post here anymore. Greg ("savoyspecial") pointed this thread out to me, so apparently you aren't as long gone as I'd thought. Good!

Did you ever detect that old lot any more? Or any other places around there?

For those who weren't around here back then, this is what I found while visiting him.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    LM..What would that coin grade at?

Jerry
    CROCK of COINS
    imageimage
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,198 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's an AU, though of course it wouldn't "grade" in the third-party slabbing sense of the word. I cleaned it with toothpaste after I dug it (had to- it was stained from the red clay). There is also a little scrape on the Indian's knee from a pebble in the soil it lay in. Do I care? Not one bit- you won't hear me complainin' about that!

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now that is a super unique find... and welcome back Blue.... Cheers, RickO