Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways
Options

New swap

Okay, since the Valentine's day trade went so well, let me propose another one for March, a Springtime trade. The same rules apply. A value of 25 to 35.00 dollars or more if you want to send more, but a minimum of 25.00. Person send to the person under him, except for me and I will send to the last person. Would request input as to when you want this to end. Louie

Comments

• Options
    bstat1020bstat1020 Posts: 2,151 ✭✭
    Count me in once again Louie! Suggested end date last week of FEB?? Thanks again Brian
  • Options
    I love these swaps. Count me in!
    Rich
  • Options
    moursundmoursund Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭

Ok, I'll do another. Mint and/or proof sets are good, if anybody wants to know what to send me. image

am
    100th pint of blood donated 7/19/2022 B) . Transactions with WilliamF, Relaxn, LukeMarshal, jclovescoins, braddick, JWP, Weather11am, Fairlaneman, Dscoins, lordmarcovan, Collectorcoins, SurfinxHI, JimW. God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that who so believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.
  • Options
    count me in.
    I need the following proof Jefferson Nickels: 1988s

imagemyurl
  • Options
    GaCoinGuyGaCoinGuy Posts: 2,721 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm game. Any and all are fine by me, I love the shotgun packages.
    imageimage

• Options
    I'm in again!image

I get to receive form the Ga. Flyboy!!image
    Terry

eBay Store

DPOTD Jan 2005, Meet the Darksiders
  • Options
    Please count me in. I really enjoyed my first one. I think I'm hooked image

a2labmom

PS: when is the cut off?
    currently owned by 5 Labradors

Blaze - Yellow male b 3/17/93
    Onyx - Black male b 3/7/99
    Duchess - Yellow female mix b 3/12/02 rescued 9/18/02
    Rifle - Yellow male mix b 12/1/02 rescued 8/8/03
    Diamond - Black female b 5/3/05 adopted 8/3/05

First Cam-slam - 9/21/04

My eBay
  • Options
    Count me in, I love to trade coins, and I especially like recieving packages that I don't know what will be in them.

Bob
    I like Ikes!! But I especially like Viking Ships, Swedish Plate Money, and all coins Scandinavian.
    imageimageimageimageimage
  • Options
    hookedoncoinshookedoncoins Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭
    Hi,

I'm in again.

-Jarrett Roberts
  • Options
    I'm in,anything slabbed. Thanks, Joeimage
  • Options
    I guess I may as well join up!
    Let's get this ball rolling! Who's next?!?huh??? I have stuff to mail...come-on nowimage

Dan!
    image It's Her's
  • Options
    I,m in . my first time
  • Options
    LouieLouie Posts: 1,132
    It has been suggested, and I agree, that this Friday will be the last day to enter this swap. That only applies to the people not signed up. I have the last one to send to me. So you will now send to the person directly after you. Hope everyone agrees. Feedback is very welcome as to what you got, how you like it, etc., Louie
  • Options

Ok, my package is ON THE WAY to the Nickelman. I realized I was about to send him a 1938 nickel, which he already has, so I substituted a plastic fly.

am
    100th pint of blood donated 7/19/2022 B) . Transactions with WilliamF, Relaxn, LukeMarshal, jclovescoins, braddick, JWP, Weather11am, Fairlaneman, Dscoins, lordmarcovan, Collectorcoins, SurfinxHI, JimW. God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that who so believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.
  • Options
    Okay, guys, only a couple more days to get in on this swap. Everyone should know who to send to except for Johnk. Right now you are sending to me but that could change between now and Friday. Louie
  • Options
    editted because...I wanted to!!!
    image It's Her's
  • Options
    MacCoin sent me an email and wanted to be included. So he is currently at the end and will send to me unless someone else joins in. Louie
  • Options
    bgmanbgman Posts: 473 ✭✭
    Count me in, I really enjoy these.

RANDY
  • Options
    Okay, guys, closes at midnight tonight. I will list the people who will send to whom, if they have not already done so, tomorrow morning. Louie
  • Options
    I took My shipment to the Post Office today, now I am just waiting to see what I get from the mailman.

Bob
    I like Ikes!! But I especially like Viking Ships, Swedish Plate Money, and all coins Scandinavian.
  • Options
    Okay, guys, unless there is a change it will go like this:

Louie sends to: Bstat1020

sends to: trgjeg

sends to: moursund

sends to: nickelman

sends to: GaCoinNewbie

sends to: spinaker2000

sends to: 12labmom

sends to: refrema

sends to: hookedoncoins

sends to: jd820

sends to: danarchy

sends to: johnk

sends to: bgman

sends to: Louie

Bgman and Louie may change in case another trader enters at the last moment. Bgman, do not send until I give you the word. Louie

P. S. Any comment, gripes, etc., PM me.
  • Options
    Received my Package from Moursund. I got:

A plastic fly in MS-64 at least!!! image

The following Lincoln Cents:
    1912, 1920d, 1930, 1914,1929s,1926, 1919s,1913,1918,1925, 1930s, 1923, 1916, 1910,1929,1920, 1924, 1919,1929d,1927,1928, 1930d

1926 SLQ
    1941p Washington Quarter
    1945s Mercury dime
    1964 Kennedy Half
    1908 liberty nickel
    1853 3 cent silver image only ones i've seen have been in red book!
    1865 2 cent image
    1964 roosevelt dime
    1936 buffalo nickel
    1905 indian cent
    1911 liberty dime
    1916 liberty quarter

Thanks Moursund.

imagemyurl
  • Options
    bgmanbgman Posts: 473 ✭✭
    I received my coins from JohnK today. He sent me five coins, and all were PCGS Certified. I received the following coins.
    1960-D Washington Quarter AU58
    1955-S Lincoln Cent MS65RD
    1958-D Lincoln Cent MS62RB
    1963-D Franklin Half MS64
    1951 Franklin Half MS64
    All of the coins are very nice.

THANKS A BUNCH JOHNK
  • Options
    Looks like I forgot someone. So here is the current last sending.

bgman sends to MacCoin and MacCoin sends to Louie. That should close it out. Mac, let me know if this is okay with you. Bgman, also let me know if this is okay with you. Louie
  • Options
    got coins today from DANARCHY

1977 proof set
    1923 dollar
    1956 franklin half
    1954-D half
    1962-D half
    1981 quarter proof
    1958 quarter
    1948-D nickle
    1905 V nickle
    1907 dime

THANKS FOR THE NICE COIN
  • Options

Heh... a lot of shotgun packages showing up in these coin swaps. I like to take some credit for that... imageimageimage

am

• Options
    moursund, you sent the fly, i thought you were kidding. well atleast it was an unc fly!

John,
    Your welcome!
    image It's Her's
  • Options
    do you think i could get the fly certified by the orchin man??? image

imagemyurl
  • Options
    GaCoinGuyGaCoinGuy Posts: 2,721 ✭✭✭✭
    I got my swap from Nickelman the other day........been out of the loop for a few weeks. Damn 6 day work weeks taking up all my coin collecting time lately. NickelMan sent me a Whitman Classic Kennedy Half Album with 4 Silver Kennedys in it and a 1969 10 New Pence from GB, and a nitfy little 2000 Cheerios insert cent...........should be intersting to see how this thing tones, if it does, from the packaging.

Thanks, now I know what set I am gonna work on now that my Roosie set is done.

imageimage

• Options
    hookedoncoinshookedoncoins Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭
    Hi,

I received my swap package from Refrema today. Found lots of nice coinsimage:

Darkside:

-1987 BRILLIANT Candian Silver dollar commemerating the Davis Strait of Detroit.
    -Isle of Man 1979 Crown in BU condition.
    -1934 5 reichsmark Nazi Church silver coin.
    -1937 2 reichsmark Nazi Hindenburg silver coin.
    -1940 zinc 1 pfennig nazi coin.
    -1941 zinc 5 pfennig nazi coin.

Lightside:

-1935-P Walker in F-VF
    -1909 barber half in VG

I am very happy with the package. The Isle of Man coin is very interesting. I didn't have any coinage from there before that. It is very nice looking. The Canadian half is very nice too. It is my 2nd canadian silver dollar (Canada has such nice coins). The rest of the coins are very nice too. The nazi coins filled a few holes and I didn't have either of the lightside halves. Thanks for the coinsimageimageimageimage.

-Jarrett Roberts
  • Options
    My coins came today from 2labmom. She sent quite an unusual mix of coins. They were great, and anyone trading with her in the future will be lucky.

here is what came:
    1934 German 5 Mark (Church)
    1974 Belize 10 cents
    1981 Mexico 1 Peso

2000 P Sacagawea (by the way, Rendi the model for it lives near me in Albuquerque)
    2001 Silver Dollar Uncirculated
    Set of Barber coinage 1 Indian, 1 Liberty nickel, 1 Barber Dime, Quarter, & Half

Thanks again
    Bob
  • Options
    I got my package today from spinaker2000. image Absolutley love the theme! image The best "5 cents" any body has ever given me. THANK YOU! imageimageimage

Here is what I got (still reeling over it, too):

slabbed MS 65 RD 1944 Wheatie (absolutely beautiful and my first ever slabbed cent image)
    1906 Indian Head cent (in a hard plastic 2x2)
    1858 Flying Eagle cent (in a hard plastic 2x2)
    1862 Great Britian half penny
    1903 Great Britian half penny
    1927 Great Britian half penny
    1965 Great Britian half penny

See, like I said, the best "5 cents" any body has ever given me! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
    imageimageimageimageimage (hope I didn't embarrass you with all the smileys spinaker2000 image)

a2labmom

currently owned by 5 Labradors

Blaze - Yellow male b 3/17/93
    Onyx - Black male b 3/7/99
    Duchess - Yellow female mix b 3/12/02 rescued 9/18/02
    Rifle - Yellow male mix b 12/1/02 rescued 8/8/03
    Diamond - Black female b 5/3/05 adopted 8/3/05

First Cam-slam - 9/21/04

My eBay
  • Options
    rtgjeg (Rich) sent me a slabbed bicentennial quarter, and a raw '78-S morgan. Both nice coins! I like morgans a lot.

Thanks!

am
  • Options
    Got my package from bstat1020 in the mail. He was also my swap partner in Dan's swap, so here is what he sent me:

1999 Proof SBA dollar (in US Mint box)
    1922 EF-40 Peace Dollar
    2001 Silver Eagle Dollar (in Harris plastic holder)
    and an MS-63 PCGS 1883-0 Morgan dollar.

Thanks Brian!
    Rich
  • Options
    jd820jd820 Posts: 32
    recieved from hooked ondacoins, 2 raw walkers,2 buffs,1 roosevelt and my favorite was a morgan PCGS 62 in an old holder that did'nt have any . Thanks, imageimage
  • Options
    bstat1020bstat1020 Posts: 2,151 ✭✭
    I received my shotgun package from Louie Today:

4 V Nickels
    1 Buffalo Nickel
    1921 MS63 Morgan
    1954 Franklin Half
    1962 Proof Lincoln
    2000 S Proof Kennedy

Thanks Louie!!
  • Options
    Got my swap from GaCoin today!image My type sets will look alot fuller, Thanks!!!image

Here's what he sent

1857o SL Half Dime in G-4
    1854 arrows SL quarter in F-12
    1963 Franklin 3/4+ BL
    1964 Kennedy UNC
    1971s Proof Dcam Ike
    2000-P PCGS MS-66 Sac

Thanks for the great coins!!image
    Terry

eBay Store

DPOTD Jan 2005, Meet the Darksiders
  • Options
    MacCoinMacCoin Posts: 2,545 ✭✭
    Thank you Randy great coins
    79 susie b
    00 sac
    44 merc
    64 rosie
    99s jeff
    62 lincoln
    pcgs66 ms66 sac
    cool limited edition gaming token Venetan with a nice airtie

I hate it when you see my post before I can edit the spelling.

Always looking for nice type coins

my local dealer