Home U.S. Coin Forum

Block this eBay bidder: me2mike_123 UPDATE: 9/3 Problem Resolved

13»

Comments

• 19Lyds19Lyds Posts: 26,490 ✭✭✭✭
    Just for the record and informational in nature only:

I sent my other PayPal account an echeck and then removed the "source" account for that echeck.

I received notification that the eCheck cleared this afternoon.

So, the only method for cancelling an eCheck at the funding "source" is via a telephone call to your banking institution with the ACH reference number which is provided by PayPal at the time the transaction is processed.
    I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

The name is LEE!
  • WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    So paypal was behind this mess all along?

Steve
    Good for you.
    Thats a big Bingo!
    I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

The name is LEE!
  • YaHaYaHa Posts: 4,220
    See a pickle at the bottom of the jar isn't always bad. It is the person that has a bad taste in their mouths that can't wait to get it. Just a theory my friends. Vamguy, I'm glad everything is working out for you. Lastly I don't know what I ate today but boy my wife gave me a horrible look and is now sleeping on the couch tonight. Any suggestions what this smell could be?imageimage
  • OPAOPA Posts: 17,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your "buddy" has now been NARU'd by eBay. As mentioned by some of us ... his bidding history "smelled to high heaven," but I must admit that he did pay a lot of sellers, who may be in for a rude awaikening with credit card charge backs....
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • notwilightnotwilight Posts: 12,864 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Your "buddy" has now been NARU'd by eBay. As mentioned by some of us ... his bidding history "smelled to high heaven," but I must admit that he did pay a lot of sellers, who may be in for a rude awaikening with credit card charge backs.... >>

NARU is a two way street. He could have just told them where to go.

<< <i>Your "buddy" has now been NARU'd by eBay. As mentioned by some of us ... his bidding history "smelled to high heaven," but I must admit that he did pay a lot of sellers, who may be in for a rude awaikening with credit card charge backs.... >>

Thanks for the update "OPA", I'll see if I can find out what happened, "OPA", instead of speculating on all the "what could have happened" scenarios or the "everybodies about to get screwed" scenarios!

The name is LEE!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file