Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Just another eBay moron

13»

Comments

• Options
    rube26105rube26105 Posts: 10,225 ✭✭
    ok- who remebers the guy last year with the 83 topps sandberg rookie that his brother was a computer hacker and he knew kung fu and dressed up like norman bates and he was gonna whomp us all that we did this too? this thread just reminded me of that,that was hilariousimage
  • Options

He was using two different accounts to shill. I reported one and the account was NARU'd. Now the high bidder on the Aaron card appears to be his other shill account. Just in case though, I think someone else should bid it back up.
  • Options
    Reading through all of these posts on this guy, is some of the best entertainment I have had in some time! Hilarious!
  • Options
    Did anyone see the end result of the Aaron card? Buyer left positive feedback the next morning. The seller's previous feedback was for two Xbox systems. Same result. Feedback left within a few hours. I asked the seller about it. He said the guy lives down the street and has two kids so he bought 2 systems. The Aaron card he claimed he overnighted it. Auction ended at about 9PM. He overnighted it the next morning and it was received two or three hours later? That's great service.
  • Options
    zep33zep33 Posts: 6,897 ✭✭✭
    yup I noticed that too

• Options
    mtcardsmtcards Posts: 3,342 ✭✭✭
    I remember the whole Sandberg thing. THAT was funny stuff. I remember he complained about people low bidding his item, so we bid it up a nickle at a time. It had like 300 or so bids and it wasnt even over $20 or so.
    IT IS ALWAYS CHEAPER TO NOT SELL ON EBAY
  • Options
    zep33zep33 Posts: 6,897 ✭✭✭
    he's finally been NARU'd