Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

1957 Brooks Robinson graded rookie for sale EBAY!

Hockey players wear numbers because you can't always identify the body with dental records. ~Author Unknown

Comments

• bump ends in 5 hours
    Hockey players wear numbers because you can't always identify the body with dental records. ~Author Unknown
  • digicatdigicat Posts: 8,551 ✭✭
    As you have the card in hand, could you explain why its borders look so short? Does the case have any evidence of tampering?

imageimage
    My Giants collection want list

WTB: 2001 Leaf Rookies & Stars Longevity: Ryan Jensen #/25
  • digicatdigicat Posts: 8,551 ✭✭
    Here's another SGC graded Robinson for comparason...

My Giants collection want list

WTB: 2001 Leaf Rookies & Stars Longevity: Ryan Jensen #/25
  • mealewormmealeworm Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭
    I have only heard about the super rare 57 minis but know I know they do exist.image
    This is not the first thread about this card. I would not buy!!!!
    1957 Topps 99% 7.40 GPA
    Hank Aaron Basic PSA 7-8(75%)
  • ends in 1 hour great offers if the price is right.
  • swartz1swartz1 Posts: 4,911 ✭✭✭
    if trimmed...how does it fit so nice in the holder?

Looking for 1970 MLB Photostamps
    - uncut

Positive Transactions - tennesseebanker, Ahmanfan, Donruss, Colebear, CDsNuts, rbdjr1, Downtown1974, yankeeno7, drewsef, mnolan, mrbud60, msassin, RipublicaninMass, AkbarClone, rustywilly, lsutigers1973, julen23 and nam812, plus many others...
  • yankeeno7yankeeno7 Posts: 9,243 ✭✭✭
    Wow, that is SUPER trimmed! Im thinking original card was removed and switched with a trimmed or a fake.
  • swartz1swartz1 Posts: 4,911 ✭✭✭
    I guess the buyer has already been notified?

Looking for 1970 MLB Photostamps
    - uncut

Positive Transactions - tennesseebanker, Ahmanfan, Donruss, Colebear, CDsNuts, rbdjr1, Downtown1974, yankeeno7, drewsef, mnolan, mrbud60, msassin, RipublicaninMass, AkbarClone, rustywilly, lsutigers1973, julen23 and nam812, plus many others...
  • shagrotn77shagrotn77 Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>if trimmed...how does it fit so nice in the holder? >>

Photoshop.

There was a PSA 7 or 8 Unitas rookie on eBay a couple months ago that was the same deal. TINY borders, but fit snugly in the holder. If it's not a Photoshop job, it's simply a fake. Could've come from craigslist.
    "My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."