Home Precious Metals
Options

Geez, how long has THIS forum been here?

lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
I had no idea it was here. image

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.

Comments

• Options
    trozautrozau Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I had no idea it was here. image >>

Not too long. The US Coin forum whiners/weiners were being overrun by PM threads/posts so the PM forum was born. image
    trozau (troy ounce gold)
  • Options
    Just a few (2) weeks.

Lord, what made you look?

Was it that all of a sudden you felt something amiss on the other Boards?
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Actually, I just stumbled across it in the navigation bar, despite the recent sour grapes about OT posts aired on one of my threads (not one of my OT threads, as it had some US coins in it). The topic of a separate bullion forum was discussed there, but I had already discovered this forum on my own, by accident, a few minutes earlier.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    It's been here since gold really fell off a cliff, and Bullion posts outnumbered US Coin posts on page one all day one Friday a couple weeks ago. image
    imageQuid pro quo. Yes or no?
  • Options
    57loaded57loaded Posts: 4,967 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Actually, I just stumbled across it in the navigation bar, despite the recent sour grapes about OT posts aired on one of my threads (not one of my OT threads, as it had some US coins in it). The topic of a separate bullion forum was discussed there, but I had already discovered this forum on my own, by accident, a few minutes earlier. >>

well it is right below the metal detecting forum.......

• Options
    cinman14cinman14 Posts: 2,489
    About as long as you have been back....image
  • Options
    TrustNo1TrustNo1 Posts: 1,359

<< <i>

<< <i>I had no idea it was here. image >>

Not too long. The US Coin forum whiners/weiners were being overrun by PM threads/posts so the PM forum was born. image >>

cant imagine why they whine..anyone who loves coins and silver had tons to read and learn in one place. You can never know too much.