Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

a great big thanks to commoncents05 paul

he recently auctioned off a consignment lot for me in order to pull off buying my 12' matty

upon recieving my lil lot he advised that i send in a raw 1909 vdb i thought may of been whizzed and it came back as a ms65rd

so humble this 21 year old which bears the future of being one of the greats who'll touch many <---- count on that

to being an upstanding ana member holding public speaking at ana events to working in a coinshop while going to school

you bet....pure class...words of praise...the very image of my 1936 pr64satin was so captured it exceeded any hopes i had

so long as he's not swamped with life/schooling and work it just may pay to consign with him...i personally give reference here

btw...my 12 is coming...my 12 is coming yayy

everything in life is but merely on loan to us by our appreciation....lose your appreciation and see

Comments

• Options
    BroadstruckBroadstruck Posts: 30,497 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's a LOT of good folks on these boards helping one another! image
    To Err Is Human.... To Collect Err's Is Just Too Much Darn Tootin Fun!
  • Options
    robecrobec Posts: 6,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Paul handled about 30-40 coins for me. He did a bang up job, putting in much effort and sacrificing his own time for little or no money. They don't come any better than Paul. He's honest as the day is long and will walk that extra mile for you. He has a bright future ahead of him and I have no doubt that one day will be the head of his own company or running a large city somewhere.
  • Options

<< <i>There's a LOT of good folks on these boards helping one another! image >>

--->imageimageimageimage<---
  • Options
    ArizonaJackArizonaJack Posts: 4,029 ✭✭✭
    It's these threads that make this a great place, and the people that frequent here rock. While sometimes banging heads and bashing the bay can be fun and entertaining, finding out that our fellow forum members kick a$$ are the best threads to read. Right on Teddy for the positive post, and to Paul for being , well, Paul !!

" YOU SUCK " Awarded 5/18/08
  • Options
    lasvegasteddylasvegasteddy Posts: 10,408 ✭✭✭
    <<<putting in much effort and sacrificing his own time for little or no money>>>

he's so like russ...you gotta like force them to accept something honest in earnest as they truly want next to nothing for the professionalism they humbly supply

russ and paul to me will always be those who stand above...not even knowing so

"put a fork in me...i'm done"
    everything in life is but merely on loan to us by our appreciation....lose your appreciation and see

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    High praise indeed..... well said... Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    MarkJudeMarkJude Posts: 355 ✭✭✭
    I agree and have a different story - it is easy to be happy when everything goes well in a transaction, it is much harder when things go awry.

Here is my Paul story:

I purchased a coin from Paul and after a few days the dreaded post office baggie arrived with a "We're sorry" notice attached. It appeared that someone had simply ripped open the top of the bubble mailer and took the coin. Paul was great - he sent me a check out right away and then went to the post office to file his claim. In the end, Paul was able to get his insurance money.

I walked away completely happy with the way Paul handled me and hope to do business with him again soon.

Great guy!image

Mark
    I'm here to learn a little something...
    Mark's Mattes
    Mark's Cameo SMS Set
    Mark's Non-Cameo SMS Set
  • Options
    OldnewbieOldnewbie Posts: 1,425 ✭✭
    I had a great experience selling to Paul on the BST board. I screwed up the grade when I listed and the address when I shipped the coin. Through communication things went very smoothly. Good guy.
  • Options
    deviousdevious Posts: 1,690
    I just wanted to add to this positive thread about Paul. Paul volunteered his personal precious time to take a look at some of my recently acquired proof cents [1936-42] and went above and beyond what was discussed. I just needed verification that they were good and all image since they were purchased raw and he came back with a nice series of photos as well as his grade opinion analysis...without sounding cheesy, oops, too late...WOW! image His return shipping was bomb proof as well. Much better than my shipping to him. *chuckle*

Honest, friendly, and a most delightful fellow to work with.

Just my two lincolns worth. image
  • Options
    Rob85635Rob85635 Posts: 1,209 ✭✭✭
    I really think the people on this forum are top notch, every one of you. Kudos to Paul.
    Rob the Newbie
  • Options
    Please allow me to add my 2c to this praise-fest...image

I have had a number of dealings with Paul and have had a wonderful experience each time. He is a very professional, reliable and honest person... A real stand up guy.

If every person who was involved in this hobby carried themselves as Paul does...there would be NO whiner threads on this forum or whining letters to the editor at coinworld.
    Re: Slabbed coins - There are some coins that LIVE within clear plastic and wear their labels with pride... while there are others that HIDE behind scratched plastic and are simply dragged along by a label. Then there are those coins that simply hang out, naked and free image

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file