Home Precious Metals

PM current prices

What is the best site to check current PM prices?
Its all relative

Comments

• cinman14cinman14 Posts: 2,489
    Kitco.com apmex.com coinflation.com
  • I use the APMEX ticker. The netdania one comes highly recommended too, but it's java-based.
  • For real time stream quotes the best is Netdania. You can watch several forex for money,
    crude, and gold and silver. It's free, instantaneous, and addicting. The Java template
    loads itself.

Netdania.com

USAGold has the same thing with PD and PT added
    but fewer currency listings. Also, USAGold live feed times out. Netdania can be on all
    day.

Nothing like watching netdania, Kitco silver chart, and APMEX when buying. You'll see
    the price on Netdania move before the bullion dealer websites respond. You really can buy on the spike drops
    that jump right back up if you're quick.
  • ChrisRxChrisRx Posts: 5,619 ✭✭✭✭
    Just favorite the following link:
    http://www.kitconet.com/images/quotes_special.gif

• lope208lope208 Posts: 1,960
    Too bad we can't embed that kitco image link into the top of the PM forum for all the time we spend here!

Guess I'll have to install one of those tickers eventually.
    Successful BST transactions:
    commoncents123, JrGMan2004, Coll3ctor (2), Dabigkahuna, BAJJERFAN, Boom, GRANDAM, newsman, cohodk, kklambo, seateddime, ajia, mirabela, Weather11am, keepdachange, gsa1fan, cone10
    -------------------------
  • Coll3ctorColl3ctor Posts: 3,310 ✭✭✭

<< <i>For real time stream quotes the best is Netdania. You can watch several forex for money,
    crude, and gold and silver. It's free, instantaneous, and addicting. The Java template
    loads itself.

Netdania.com

USAGold has the same thing with PD and PT added
    but fewer currency listings. Also, USAGold live feed times out. Netdania can be on all
    day.

Nothing like watching netdania, Kitco silver chart, and APMEX when buying. You'll see
    the price on Netdania move before the bullion dealer websites respond. You really can buy on the spike drops
    that jump right back up if you're quick. >>

• Awesome! Thanks!
    Its all relative