Home Metal Detecting
Options

My first ring, and a relic..

kiyotekiyote Posts: 5,568 ✭✭✭✭✭
I finally decided to turn down my discrimination, something I should have prolly done ages ago. I dug a Zincoln that would have other wise been missed (woo), and, making the exact same tone, I dug a target right next to it and found my first ring...

It's not only an ugly ring, it's two sizes too big for me and it's incredibly cheap-- there's no markings inside indicating it is silver, but I can tell just from the weight that it's not. Still, my first ring! image)

I also found this, but I have no idea what it's from. I will have to research it later. It looks sort of old, it's hard telling.

"I'll split the atom! I am the fifth dimension! I am the eighth wonder of the world!" -Gef the talking mongoose.

Comments

• Options
    gripgrip Posts: 9,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It looks to me it has 2003 on it?
    Although the ring is not expensive,it's still a nice find.

Al
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice finds... different... a ring is a ring... heading for the good stuff now... Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    Liny 1
    Liny 2

either of these links help?
    Becoming informed but still trying to learn every day!
    1-Dammit Boy Oct 14,2003

International Coins
    "A work in progress"

Wayne
    eBay registered name:
    Hard_ Search (buyer/bidder, a small time seller)
    e-mail: wayne.whatley@gmail.com
  • Options
    Nice finds, the bottom pin is most likely a soccer festival pin, Kids play travel soccer here, and they get that kind of stuff all the time at tournaments.

~ Eric
    putting together a MS 60 and up Morgan set....60% complete...otlher 40% probably take the rest of the decade!
  • Options
    kiyotekiyote Posts: 5,568 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Liny 1
    Liny 2

either of these links help? >>

Cool, thanks for the info!
    "I'll split the atom! I am the fifth dimension! I am the eighth wonder of the world!" -Gef the talking mongoose.