Home Metal Detecting
Options

Right smack in the middle of town

they tore down an old house, built around 1880 (?) many different opinions on that one but old just the same. I went there today for a little while and had many good signals. Found a quarter 2 dimes a nickel and several lincolns. Then the guy that lives next door came walking up the street with his wife and he came over to see what I was up to. I spent more time shooting the breeze than I did searching. His wife came out and told him to go see his sister which was wonderful because he left and I got back to searching only to find my batteries had died. That wasn't so bad because a thunderstorm came rolling in and mucho rain too. So I went home. I don't think the site has ever been searched. I don't have much time to search it entirely because a Dunkin Donut shop will be built and open by November. Tomorrow, thank goodness there is always a tomorrow.
"If I had a nickel for every nickel I ever had, I'd have all my nickels back".

Comments

• Options
    Hit it while you can ;-)

Jerry
    CROCK of COINS
    imageimage
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep... those opportunities disappear fast.. go for it. Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    well lrat, you almost found enough clad for a cup o coffee...hee hee hee...i could'nt resist....i hope you get back there and find something good while you can....hh
    "see ya at the beach"
    imageimageimageimage
  • Options
    marymmarym Posts: 713
    Have you had a chance to get back out to this site?
    Be Still and Know