Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways

Post 100th post give away, >>WINNER POSTED See O.P. <<

Greetings everyone,

I have been meaning to do this and have put off posting until I did, so it's time for my 100th post give away!

I've been a PCGS and forum member for a little over a year now. I greatly enjoy having access to this forum, the people on it and the information I have been able to get from the members here.
I've been able to make some new P's (Thanks Speety) and have been entertained on an almost daily basis.

My interests and collecting areas are:
Slabbed coins;
Classic commemorative, modern commemorative, Eisenhower dollar, Sacagawea dollar, presidential dollar including varieties, first spouse gold proof only, Kennedy half dollar and the American Eagles.

I also have an almost complete Lincoln cent album including proof only, almost complete Jefferson nickel album including proof only, two presidential dollar albums, Sacagawea albums, and complete to date Kennedy with proofs album.
I collect rolls of the presidential and Sacagewea dollars, and Kennedy half dollars.

And ... I recently have become interested in medals such as the Jacques Wiener Cathedral Medals, Columbian Exposition and City of London medals.

Now for the give away.
I am looking for 100 posts, after the 100th post I will select a post at random and that person will receive a smooth edge 2007 George Washington dollar coin.
These are uncirculated coins straight from OBW rolls. They should grade MS 60-65. I have some with grease strike through error also and will find one of those to send to the winner!

Thank you for looking, Bob

Edit August 19, 2008 We have a winner:

imageimage ... and the Winner is fruitloops please PM your information and I will get this out to you

you can see the reverse strike through under Liberty's raised arm, grease I believe.

and here's the edge lettering ... or lack there of

A big thank you to everyone that participated, and I'm looking forward to more numismatic adventures.
Best regards,
Thank you PCGS for the Forums! ANA # 3150931 - Successful BST with: Bah1513, ckeusa, coin22lover, coinsarefun, DCW, guitarwes, SLQ, Sunshine Rare Coin, tmot99, Tdec1000, dmarks, Flatwoods, Wondercoin, Yorkshireman
Sugar magnolia blossoms blooming, heads all empty and I don't care ...

Comments