Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Alert Ebay just sent me on a ebayer Johnlj4.

I think someone already mentioned this Johnlj4 early with a first Negative feedback they have gotten, THe ebay email alert to me was this guy has been found to have fraud details with his account. So I hope most of you have blocked him. Good Luck.

Comments

• Options
    I got some colorful replies to a question I asked him about some pics. Good reading, and a real piece of poop!
    Looking for Au Classic Commems...
    Also looking for VF-EF Seated halves.

Sell me your old auction catalogs...image
  • Options
    He was already on my list.
  • Options
    zeebobzeebob Posts: 2,825

<< <i>I got some colorful replies to a question I asked him about some pics. Good reading, and a real piece of poop! >>

Perhaps his diaper was just a little bunched up and pinchy.
  • Options
    LALASD4LALASD4 Posts: 3,602 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I think someone already mentioned this Johnlj4 early with a first Negative feedback they have gotten, THe ebay email alert to me was this guy has been found to have fraud details with his account. So I hope most of you have blocked him. Good Luck. >>

Blocked years ago.
    Coin Collector, Chicken Owner, Licensed Tax Preparer & Insurance Broker/Agent.
    San Diego, CA

• Options
    YaHaYaHa Posts: 4,220
    Reading my PM's it was Marlene pcgs forum member Mar327 that had gotten her first neg feedback and a paypal problem with this jerk. I hope everything goes well Marlene. image
  • Options
    He called me a geek. I am a coin geek. There were some colorful poofable words he used, which was just special,image, that I cant post here.
    Looking for Au Classic Commems...
    Also looking for VF-EF Seated halves.

Sell me your old auction catalogs...image
  • Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He's been on my list for some time now & has not had a neg. in 12 month...
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • Options
    lkeneficlkenefic Posts: 7,834 ✭✭✭✭✭
    thanks for the heads up...
    Collecting: Dansco 7070; Middle Date Large Cents (VF-AU); Box of 20;

Successful BST transactions with: SilverEagles92; Ahrensdad; Smitty; GregHansen; Lablade; Mercury10c; copperflopper; whatsup; KISHU1; scrapman1077, crispy, canadanz, smallchange, robkool, Mission16, ranshdow, ibzman350, Fallguy, Collectorcoins, SurfinxHI, jwitten, Walkerguy21D, dsessom.
  • Options
    jfoot13jfoot13 Posts: 2,669 ✭✭✭
    somebody ought to send him that thread with the MS65 PCGS warnickel if he thought marlenes MS67 mercury was badimage
    If you can't swim you better stay in the boat.......
  • Options
    drdjadrdja Posts: 82 ✭✭
    I must have missed the threads posted in 2008.

The same behavior was displayed by this buyer as in previous threads where a paypal dispute concerning packing and description was filed unexpectedly approximately seven days after a seven day return policy expired.
    How do you guys who sell on ebay regularly put up with these people?

• Options
    ctf_error_coinsctf_error_coins Posts: 15,433 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I

. >>

As a seller on ebay, 99% of the buyers are great people.

Maybe it's just the error coins buyers image
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>I

. >>

As a seller on ebay, 99% of the buyers are great people.

Maybe it's just the error coins buyers image >>

• Options
    johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,526 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wow, thanks for the heads up.
  • Options
    2 years later and he's still active - oh joy. Yes as copperfan said it back then so eloquently, he's a real piece of poop!

We who sell in eBay SELDOM come across people like this, but when we do it really feels like a punch in the gut. I'd say 99.8% of our buyers are fantastic. Then there are ones who have a gripe and never tell you, but slam your feedback when it was something so simple to take care of. That guy.... there's no pleasing him so just avoid him.
    Have bought and sold on BST, many references available when asked.
  • Options
    smokincoinsmokincoin Posts: 2,631 ✭✭✭
    Johnlj4 = "invalid User Id"
  • Options

<< <i>Johnlj4 = "invalid User Id" >>

johnlj4
  • Options
    JimDepotJimDepot Posts: 957 ✭✭
  • Options
    JimDepotJimDepot Posts: 957 ✭✭
    A PM yep.

• Options
    sinin1sinin1 Posts: 7,500
    the guy has 100% feedback - and has only left 10 negs

PATHETIC COMMUNICATION•PATHETIC SHIPPING/DELIVERY TURNAROUND TIME•NEVER AGAIN Seller: dom17 ( 16826) Apr-18-10 22:33
    Reply by dom17 (Apr-19-10 10:48):
    THIS WAS PAID FOR LATE 4/12 HE GOT IT 4/17 5 DAYS N.J. TO CA. WHAT IS PROBLEM???

-- (#220570528804) -- View Item
    When trying 2pay,alerted that seller's prohibited to get paid via PayPal. NICE!! Seller: hmiller*09 ( 7 )
    No longer a registered user Mar-31-10 23:17
    -- (#230453966711) -- View Item
    Detailed item information is not available for the following items because the Feedback is over 90 days old.

Terrible photos ! Terrible communication! Not happy with doing business with D - Seller: gloma1 ( 969) Jan-09-10 23:59
    -- (#170225364616) --
    NOT AS DESCRIBED—Nicks & Scratches on coin+Holder did NOT match one in auction Seller: goo269pm ( 147) Dec-16-08 18:35
    Reply by goo269pm (Dec-20-08 09:18):
    WHAT A HATEFUL THING TO DO TO ME, AND YOU REFUSE TO RETURN COIN TO ME

-- (#150306342309) --
    •HEAVILY FADED COVER BOARD@SPINE•ONE OF SEVERAL "NOT AS DESCRIBED" RETURNS • Seller: evesezrah ( 4713) Oct-18-08 11:42
    -- (#300257749693) -- View Item
    HORRIBLE CUST. SERVICE & COMMUNICATION ! • SUGGESTION: Write-To BEFORE BIDDING Seller: evesezrah ( 4713) Oct-16-08 00:07
    -- (#310086144055) -- View Item
    NEVER RECEIVED ITEM AFTER PAYING FOR IT•PAYPAL CASE PENDING•BEWARE BEWARE !! Seller: evesezrah ( 4713) Oct-13-08 14:32
    Reply by evesezrah (Oct-15-08 08:26):
    Schizophrenic behavior, email/phone & NEGs harrassment because we blocked him!
    Follow-up by johnlj4 (Oct-15-08 23:58):
    • BEWARE • I PAID IN FULL FOR BLBs & SELLER REFUSED TO SHIP ITEMS—UNRELIABLE !!

-- (#300260707483) -- View Item
    NEVER RECEIVED AFTER PAYING—SELLER REFUSED TO SHIP UNLESS I PAY FOR ITEM AGAIN Seller: evesezrah ( 4713) Oct-13-08 00:09
    Reply by evesezrah (Oct-15-08 08:46):
    LIES! Psychotic behavior, guileful scheme to defraud CA on sales tax. BLOCKED!
    Follow-up by johnlj4 (Oct-15-08 23:58):
    • BEWARE • I PAID IN FULL FOR BLBs & SELLER REFUSED TO SHIP ITEMS—UNRELIABLE !!

-- (#300260705100) -- View Item
    PAID&DIDN'T RECEIVE•HORRIBLE CUST. SERVICE & COMMUNICATION•VERY UPROFESSIONAL Seller: evesezrah ( 4713) Oct-11-08 15:24
    Reply by evesezrah (Oct-11-08 19:05):
    left me 60 POS--now this NEG! Why? He extorted me & I blocked him from bidding!
    Follow-up by johnlj4 (Oct-11-08 20:17):
    —prior to seller REFUSING TO SHIP items UNLESS I PAY HIM TWICE FOR SAME ITEMS

-- (#300260421632) -- View Item
    PAID&DIDN'T RECEIVE•HORRIBLE CUST. SERVICE & COMMUNICATION•VERY UPROFESSIONAL Seller: evesezrah ( 4713) Oct-11-08 14:54
    Reply by evesezrah (Oct-11-08 19:08):
    froze $7,000 in Paypal on me. eBay allows him to leave NEGS--but not me! NICE!
    Follow-up by johnlj4 (Oct-11-08 20:12):
    Who froze seller's funds ? How could a buyer freeze a seller's funds @ PayPal ?

• Options
    TomBTomB Posts: 20,741 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>the guy has 100% feedback - and has only left 10 negs >>

We must count differently; I came up with 36 negative feedbacks left by this user.
    Thomas Bush Numismatics & Numismatic Photography

In honor of the memory of Cpl. Michael E. Thompson

• Options
    ConnecticoinConnecticoin Posts: 12,542 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The buyer complains about blurry photos in several of the negs --- then why the hell did he bid in the first place? image

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file