Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Help Please!

They changed things around in the Registry Set, didn't they, so you have to register even to look at the sets? Or was that just a nightmare I had?

Anyhow, I tried to look at my registry sets and couldn't figure out how to do it. Assuming I can remember my password; can some please write out step-by-step instructions for getting in?

Sheesh, people ask me to post pictures of my coins. How can I do that when I can't even figure my way in to see my sets?

Warm regards,

Just Having Fun
Jefferson nickels, Standing Libs, and US-Philippines rock

Comments

• Options
    if you can not remember you password they can email it to you but i you have to go to the login page and type in the info
  • Options
    LindeDadLindeDad Posts: 18,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In order to post pictures your have to get into My Inventory and yes you will need your login and password for that . Now as far as seeing your sets you do not have to login.
    On the registery page on the left side it says US Coins click on that to start the trip to the sets.
    Then Nickles then Jefferson Nickels FS Date Set, Circulation Strikes (1938-present) then JustHavingFun - The Number One Finest Set of All Time or
    Here.
  • Options
    QBertQBert Posts: 311 ✭✭✭
    I think there may be some problems with the set resitry today. All my inventory is unaccessable and some of my sets have no items?

This is what am am getting for some of my set links....

Unfortunately, the page you've requested has encountered an error.

Your error identifier is:
    340844fa-43f6-48eb-a491-f0387e12a255
  • Options
    no problem at all today for gone there about 5 or 6 times
  • Options
    Steve27Steve27 Posts: 13,274 ✭✭✭
    They changed the look-and-feel and made it less user friendly in the process. You have to click on the left side of the Set Registry page just to see the types of sets, then you have to continue clicking from there.

"It's far easier to fight for principles, than to live up to them." Adlai Stevenson