Home Metal Detecting
Options

pond being dredge?

My farther in law is going to be dreadging a small pond it's being drained as we speak.this pond is fead by a seasonal river which cut through lots of peoples back yards.pond used for fishing but in past was used for ice skating. looks like lots of junk .what do you think of this site. thank youimage

Comments

• Options
    You will have some work to do ! ! !

>>dreadging<< Where will the muck go? Make a screen box (sieve) and get ready to sift it

If all the "muck" will be hauled off...you loose :-( Unless you have access to the site it is going to.

Good Luck
    Jerry
    CROCK of COINS
    imageimage
  • Options
    thanks jerry there are some areas of muck & some areas of sand silt. I'm going to to head there now & give it a try anyway. will keep you posted. chris
  • Options
    laserartlaserart Posts: 2,255
    What would you expect to find?
    "If I had a nickel for every nickel I ever had, I'd have all my nickels back".
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Could, indeed, be interesting... certainly worth a try. Let us know.. Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    Detected sunday for about 2 hours lots & lots of junk! really shows you how much we pollute this earth. however my 6 year old boy did get really stuck in mud ' so did I pulling him out.
  • Options
    DockwalliperDockwalliper Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭
    Sounds like fun. image
  • Options
    >>my 6 year old boy did get really stuck in mud ' so did I pulling him out. <<

No photos????

Jerry
    CROCK of COINS
    imageimage