Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

1978 Topps Baseball PSA Set, 9.11 GPA - For Sale or Trade?

I am thinking about selling and/or trading my 1978 Topps Baseball Set. The set currently has 89 PSA 10 cards, 633 PSA 9 cards, and only 4 PSA 8 cards. It is the #5 Current Finest Set! I don't have to move this, it is not a "fire" sale, just wondering what is out there.

Each and every card (726) is PSA graded with no qualifers, current VCP pricing puts this set right around $10,000 in value. $9250 plus (10) PSA 10s that have no sales record in almost 2 years of VCP tracking.

The set breakdown is here: Gameusedhoop 1978 Topps Baseball Set

I am willing to at least consider almost any solid offer in trade (any of the 4 major sports) and/or cash, whether it be a single high value PSA card, a group of big $$ PSA cards, a partial PSA set, a complete PSA set, or a combination including $$. Pre 1980 cards are preferred, what I am NOT looking for is modern glossy or auto stuff, or raw/unopened cards. I started this set in a trade/cash deal, so almost anything is possible.

Please PM me if you have any ideas, the worst I can say is no thanks, and who knows what this may lead to.

You can feel confident when dealing with me, I have over 5300 ebay tranactions and feedback of 3000+. I also have had many positive transactions with members of this board.

Comments