Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Probably a Feedback abuser you may want to be aware of

braddickbraddick Posts: 23,196 ✭✭✭✭✭
This guy has left only negative/neutral feedback since the eBay changes of last week. I don't see anything in the way of coins- yet, but if you sell what he buys (gold jewelry) you may want to block.

eBay Feedback LINK

peacockcoins

Comments

• Options
    TavernTreasuresTavernTreasures Posts: 1,262 ✭✭✭
    Just the beginning. Many more of his kind to come.
    Advanced collector of BREWERIANA. Early beer advertising (beer cans, tap knobs, foam scrapers, trays, tin signs, lithos, paper, etc)....My first love...U.S. COINS!
  • Options
  • Options
    TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 43,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It looks like Calvin stopped taking his medicine on May 24th
  • Options
    Looks like there was only one transaction which pleased him. I agree, more of this is going to happen. Get ready.
    In an insane society, a sane person will appear to be insane.
  • Options
    RussRuss Posts: 48,515 ✭✭✭
    You guys really should take a look at the items and the sellers he targeted. Most of them deserved what they got, and several are NARU'd.

Russ, NCNE
  • Options
    clarkbar04clarkbar04 Posts: 4,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Uhh, he is buying items listed as gold, but the ending price on one I looked at was 8 cents - Fake? Ya think?
    MS66 taste on an MS63 budget.
  • Options

<< <i>Uhh, he is buying items listed as gold, but the ending price on one I looked at was 8 cents - Fake? Ya think? >>

Yep, in most cases he targeted slimeballs.

Russ, NCNE
  • Options
    direwolf1972direwolf1972 Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭
    While I agree on a lot of his feedback left I dont understand this one.

Either he did or he didn't get 19g of 18k gold.

If the shipping was slow or poorly packed he could have said so.... but all he's saying is nothing special. What did he expect overnight shipping or them to go ahead and round it up to 28 grams?

not that I sell gold or anything lately for that matter but blocked anyway.
    I'll see your bunny with a pancake on his head and raise you a Siamese cat with a miniature pumpkin on his head.

You wouldn't believe how long it took to get him to sit still for this.

• Options

<< <i>While I agree on a lot of his feedback left I dont understand this one. >>

That sellers DSR's suck, which is a good indication that the service and communication were lousy.

There are a couple other sellers, though, that don't look like they deserved this treatment. At least on the surface.

Russ, NCNE
  • Options
    looks like he's targeting sellers of cheap or mixed gold and then weighing them out or analyzing them... he's probably actually doing more good then harm overall assuming his analysis is correct, though he should be more specific in stating what the problems are for the items he gave "neutrals" too.

Also most of the mixed jewelry items have insane shipping charges and should have been reported as abuse anyways, even if the item is shipping from Hong Kong, which makes them even more suspect. If only someone would be doing this to the sellers of the "replica" coins out of china, who will gladly sell them to you without the "replica" stamp if you do business with them off ebay.

I think I might have noticed why he left the Neutrals.. as far as I can tell the ones he left neutrals never left him positive feedback before he decided to give them a "neutral" ... so he gave them neutrals because they didn't leave feedback.
  • Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>You guys really should take a look at the items and the sellers he targeted. Most of them deserved what they got, and several are NARU'd.

Russ, NCNE >>

Also, if you review the sellers...a lot were from China.
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • Options
    TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 43,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay, the medicine comment was a little harsh.
    Hunting season opens on May 24th.image
  • Options
    ksteelheaderksteelheader Posts: 11,777

<< <i>Just the beginning. Many more of his kind to come. >>

Do you copy and paste the same response to every thread???image
  • Options
    BlindedByEgoBlindedByEgo Posts: 10,754 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>You guys really should take a look at the items and the sellers he targeted. Most of them deserved what they got, and several are NARU'd.

Russ, NCNE >>

You beat me to it. He's dumping on a lot of Chinese fake product sellers.
  • Options
    ebaytraderebaytrader Posts: 3,312 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Neutral: Nothing special about this transaction >>

In this auction, based on 3/31 spot gold of $885., he paid less than wholesale delivered to his door.

I guess the seller didn't make him feel loved. Total abuse of the new system and a great example for the argument against it.
  • Options
    TavernTreasuresTavernTreasures Posts: 1,262 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Just the beginning. Many more of his kind to come. >>

Do you copy and paste the same response to every thread???image >>

One track mind. Thanks for the heads up.
    Advanced collector of BREWERIANA. Early beer advertising (beer cans, tap knobs, foam scrapers, trays, tin signs, lithos, paper, etc)....My first love...U.S. COINS!
  • Options
    vplitevplite Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭
    I agree with the above comments that most of the sellers deserved to be negged. He seems to oddly be a glutton for punishment, tho...
    The Golden Rule: Those with the gold make the rules.
  • Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,490 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I agree with the above comments that most of the sellers deserved to be negged. He seems to oddly be a glutton for punishment, tho... >>

Or maybe he is some kind of eBay vigilante.

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• Options
    This clown is probably an identity thief. Looks like he's buying up thousands in gold on cards he took out in someone else's name. That's probably why he's targeting the Chinese sellers. They won't be pressing any charges against him for the gold he stole.
  • Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>I agree with the above comments that most of the sellers deserved to be negged. He seems to oddly be a glutton for punishment, tho... >>

Or maybe he is some kind of eBay vigilante. >>

The "scumnuker" of Chinese fraud Gold ...
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file