Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

I think I have finally purchased my last piece for good.( pics added for the vultures:))

After a 16k spending spree on firearms and accessories this last 2 weeks, better stock up now before the inevitable ban coming soon, guess I will have more money for coins. Already have my next 2 lined up and funding on the way, 1946 D/D inverted Jefferson PCGS MS-65 and 1971 No S Jefferson PR-68 CAM. What next? I am even running out of Jefferson varieties I don't have in high grade.

Okay, if it is class 3 it is registered on a form 4.

Back AI 300 Win MAg threaded for suppressor, second fom back FN A5, badger, MK-4 rings and scope 4.5x14x50, POF Lower, POF Stock, timnet trigger, Anti-roll, next MAC-10/9mm class 3, Super Match M-14, SS-10x42, glass bedded, Colt LEO 6920 set up for M4-2000, delta gun, must admit, it is my blackwater gun. All optics not shown nor guns, have a MK-4 6.5x20x50 IR for the AI, also picked up a couple of Glocks, 20, 21, 21 SF, and Blackwater Sig 226. All are legal and all machine guns are registered.

Comments

• Options
    Cam40Cam40 Posts: 8,146
    u suck
  • Options
    mashmash Posts: 207 ✭✭✭

<< <i>u suck >>

+1 lol
    Buying uncut sheets and 1914 stars! message me
  • Options
    Hey, just buying what I want while I still can. I have a feeling HR-1022 will make it's way through soon enough. Need to complete my collection, coins will be around for a while.
  • Options

<< <i>After a 16k spending spree on firearms and accessories this last 2 weeks, better stock up now before the inevitable ban coming soon. >>

What Ban? If so we can only agree 2012 is real.

Humblepie

I have found power in the mysteries of thought.

It is always a question of knowing and seeing, and not that of believing.

Our virtues, and our failings are inseparable, like force, and matter. When they separate, man is no more.

• Options
    2012 is real, sure just like all the other doomsday dates, sorry, this ban will have no expiration date is our lefty friends and maybe or right friend has anything to say about it. Not taking any chances, plus I got what I wanted at a good deal, so no regrets no matter what. How about a coin.

Got this bad boy and it blows my other AU-50 away, this thing belongs in a 55 holder, pics don't do it justice, so close to full steps, one nick. It will go back in for regarde. Little wear, tons of luster, love it. The only variety I don't have in MS. But will soon!

• Options
    greghansengreghansen Posts: 4,301 ✭✭✭
    Collector of Texas National Banknotes got any for sale?

Congrats on the firearms. Plenty of space to shoot things up in TX.

Nice Jefferson too, BTW. Not my series, but my daughter is showing an interest in them.

TX has a lot of cool old cowtowns and neat town names. What's your favorite TX town name that issued banknotes?

Greg Hansen, Melbourne, FL Click here for any current EBAY auctions Multiple "Circle of Trust" transactions over 14 years on forum

• Options

<< <i>Congrats on the firearms. Plenty of space to shoot things up in TX. >>

Texas Nationals can you post a pic of you new firepower right beside your Jeffs? Say aint that a nice icon that greghansen has up there in them green grass? What do you say you take them boys out for a practice run? image
  • Options
    CaptHenwayCaptHenway Posts: 31,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does the thread title mean that from now on you will be buying for evil?
    Numismatist. 50 year member ANA. Winner of four ANA Heath Literary Awards; three Wayte and Olga Raymond Literary Awards; Numismatist of the Year Award 2009, and Lifetime Achievement Award 2020. Winner numerous NLG Literary Awards.
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow TN... $16K on firepower... how about sharing... even if it is a PM.... sounds awesome... Cheers, RickO
  • Options

<< <i>Texas Nationals can you post a pic of you new firepower right beside your Jeffs? >>

Yeah, it's not real without the pics!

(Your coins are worth nothing if you can't protect themimage)
    OLDER IS BETTER
  • Options
    Will post pics after I get back from the show,

Greg, being an Aggie, I love Bryan, TX notes. As for cool names Mexia is a favorite, Valley View, Of, coarse any Alamo bank of San Antonio. So many to choose from, I also colect and love Gov't of Texas notes that Sam Houston signed.
  • Options
    Are there any bank notes from Mule Neck, Texas??? Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    pendragon1998pendragon1998 Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭
    Another vote here to see the firepower image

I'm trying to decide what I want to pick up before November.
  • Options
    BAJJERFANBAJJERFAN Posts: 31,000 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only good town name in Texas is Waxahachie.
  • Options
    Personally I'm more interested in seeing that 1970 No S Proof Nickel! I had one in that grade once and I really thought it was the neatest.

I was given a little plinker but haven't gotten around to firing it and it has been a long time already. I might change my mind after I try it out. image
  • Options
    coinman420coinman420 Posts: 4,666
    TexasNationals

how about the pics? some of us wanna see.
    my ebay items BST transactions/swaps/giveaways with: Tiny, raycyca,mrpaseo, Dollar2007,Whatafind, Boom, packers88, DBSTrader2, 19Lyds, Mar327, pontiacinf, ElmerFusterpuck.
  • Options
    JoesMaNameJoesMaName Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭
    I don't know about a ban but I did stock up a bit on ammo recently anticipating the inevitable price increase.
    Paul - saved by
    The Fireman...
  • Options
    bump, making me dig this crap out of the safe, tisk tisk

.300 W MAg and .308 us TAP like lasers, also run 75 gr, TAP in my 5.56
  • Options
    vplitevplite Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭
    Gee....Are you expecting some trouble.

My wife thinks I'm a gun nut, and all I have is a .38 for home protection and a 9mm Sig. for carry.
    The Golden Rule: Those with the gold make the rules.
  • Options
    LOL, that is newer sruff and some of it, gun nut? Well I guess enjoy what I do.
  • Options
    Wow!! Thats some serious firepower. Whats on the menu, soylent green? lol Not a gun buff, but I know I wouldnt want to be the guy that you catch breaking into YOUR house, TexasNationals! (not wishing someone does...but I half wonder if you do! LOL...regardless, you are prepared!)

edited to add: Soylent green is PEEEPUULLLLLL!!
  • Options
    JoesMaNameJoesMaName Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭

"Gosh, you've.. really got some nice toys here." - Roy Batty
    Paul - saved by
    The Fireman...
  • Options
    Very nice equipment... well done.... Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    jmj3esqjmj3esq Posts: 5,421
    Those first two rifles are baaad aaass!
  • Options
    Ricko, sore no Mule, TX Nationals, the 6.5x20x50 is mounted on the AI .300 Win Mag, also forgot to mention, bought a five-seven, figured I would get one before they are banned too. The FN shot a .26 5 shot group this weekend with 168 TAP, NO bench rest!

• Options
    TennesseeDaveTennesseeDave Posts: 4,744 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like you forgot the 50 Cal.BMG. you need that for those 1000yd.shots.
    PS. Hope you aint mad at nobodyimage
    Trade $'s
  • Options
    NicNic Posts: 3,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice, though I bet you don't score well on the clays course! image

K
  • Options
    Atcually on skeet I shoot 524 out of 525 is a match, grew up shooting skeet. Yes I have 2 .50's too 82 A1'a
  • Options
    fcfc Posts: 12,789 ✭✭✭
    nice uzi. must be fun to shoot at the range.
    i am assuming it is an uzi... i have no idea how many other guns
    must resemble it.
  • Options
    TrimeTrime Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭
    Sorry but I do not understand the link between firearms and numismatics.

Trime
  • Options
    It's actually a MAC-10/9 on a form 4, not an uzi.

Trime read my post.
  • Options
    coinman420coinman420 Posts: 4,666

<< <i>Sorry but I do not understand the link between firearms and numismatics. >>

you need one to protect the otherimage

texas... very nice collection you have there.
    my ebay items BST transactions/swaps/giveaways with: Tiny, raycyca,mrpaseo, Dollar2007,Whatafind, Boom, packers88, DBSTrader2, 19Lyds, Mar327, pontiacinf, ElmerFusterpuck.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file