Home Metal Detecting
Options

WHERE IS PHUT?

Has he been devoured by mosquitos?
"If I had a nickel for every nickel I ever had, I'd have all my nickels back".

Comments

• Options
    i hope all is well with mr. phut....sure do miss his post and the new england history he digs up......hh
    "see ya at the beach"
    imageimageimageimage
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am sure he is compiling a veritable mountain of intriguing finds... and will report in due course. Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    phutphut Posts: 1,087
    Phut had a computer crash at the end of April. Not a hard drive crash this time, but a cmos crash. Went a whole month without a machine and got kind of used to not having the pixel addiction.
    How's Laserast doing, you been getting out?
    Not much of a mountain to post, but some moles may be jealous. I started working on the pictures a few days ago and should be ready for a post by this weekend. I lost the pictures from the second half of April after I put all the finds away. Just more of the same anyway... buttons, buckles, IHCs, and stinkin' Lincolns.
    Skeeters just started getting bad last week, but the ticks were out in force last month. Next stop, midgies and greenheads.
    Hope all is well with everyone. I see some cool finds posted.
  • Options
    Welcome back ;-)

Jerry
    CROCK of COINS
    imageimage
  • Options
    laserartlaserart Posts: 2,255
    Nope, I haven't been out. The skeeters are too much with all the rain we've been having. Glad to see you back.
    "If I had a nickel for every nickel I ever had, I'd have all my nickels back".
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome back Phut.... Cheers, Ricko