Home› U.S. Coin Forum
Options

So, whos going to Long Beach?

coinsarefuncoinsarefun Posts: 21,781 ✭✭✭✭✭
Doesn't it start tomorrow? Usually there are a few posts regarding the show.
I'm going, who else?




btw,...who's buying me lunch?image





Stefanie

Comments

  • Options
    StellaStella Posts: 737 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will be there about noon tomorrow and will be staying for the duration. It's coin time!
    Coin collector since childhood and New York Numismatist at Heritage Auctions.
  • Options
    MrSpudMrSpud Posts: 4,499 ✭✭✭
    I'll be there probably on Saturday
  • Options
    tjkilliantjkillian Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭
    I'll be there on Thursday morning, as usual.
    Tom

  • Options
    BlindedByEgoBlindedByEgo Posts: 10,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smoetime Thursday, time permitting.
  • Options
    CoxeCoxe Posts: 11,139 ✭
    As usual, I'll be defiling the bourse all day Friday. See the VAMmers at the NSDR meeting in the early afternoon. Hope they don't run the silver dollar lots in the Heritage session at the same time like they've done too often. Hate bouncing back and forth.
    Select Rarities -- DMPLs and VAMs
    NSDR - Life Member
    SSDC - Life Member
    ANA - Pay As I Go Member
  • Options
    VamGuyVamGuy Posts: 1,624 ✭
    I'm driving over from Vegas Thursday afternoon for 2 days. image
  • Options
    ArizonaJackArizonaJack Posts: 4,029 ✭✭✭
    Me and a CT buddy get there Thursday evening
    " YOU SUCK " Awarded 5/18/08
  • Options
    illini420illini420 Posts: 11,682 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will be there on Saturday. You people who don't have to work Wed-Fri please save a few coins for me to buy!!!!
  • Options
    BearBear Posts: 18,953 ✭✭✭
    I will be there on Saturday.
    There once was a place called
    Camelotimage
  • Options
    ChrisRxChrisRx Posts: 5,619 ✭✭✭✭
    Wish I was closer
    image
  • Options
    GoldbullyGoldbully Posts: 18,568 ✭✭✭✭✭


    << <i>I will be there on Saturday. >>




    Wow, Long Beach will be a much 'wiser' coin venue!!!!!!!! image

    image
  • Options
    claychaserclaychaser Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭✭
    TrainNut and I will be there Thursday through Saturday. The YN gets to ditch school, as this is a "special assignment". He has a cool teacher.


    image


    ==Looking for pre WW2 Commems in PCGS Rattler holders, 1851-O Three Cent Silvers in all grades



    Successful, problem free and pleasant transactions with: illini420, coinguy1, weather11am,wayneherndon,wondercoin,Topdollarpaid,Julian, bishdigg,seateddime, peicesofme,ajia,CoinRaritiesOnline,savoyspecial,Boom, TorinoCobra71, ModernCoinMart, WTCG, slinc, Patches, Gerard, pocketpiececommems, BigJohnD, RickMilauskas, mirabella, Smittys, LeeG, TomB, DeusExMachina, tydye
  • Options
    I'll be there Thursday morning.
  • Options
    HalfsenseHalfsense Posts: 600 ✭✭✭
    The Long Beach Expo is open to dealers ONLY on Wednesday with the exception of the Heritage auction lot viewing. Public days are Thursday, Friday & Saturday. Here's more info about the show:

    May 29 - 31, 2008 Long Beach Coin, Stamp & Collectibles Expo

    -donn-
    "If it happens in numismatics, it's news to me....
  • Options
    WTCGWTCG Posts: 8,940 ✭✭✭
    I will be there from Wednesday until Saturday. See all then.
    Follow me on Twitter @wtcgroup
    Authorized dealer for PCGS, PCGS Currency, NGC, NCS, PMG, CAC. Member of the PNG, ANA. Member dealer of CoinPlex and CCE/FACTS as "CH5"
  • Options
    robkoolrobkool Posts: 5,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thurs-Sat for me... There will be some kool coin display exhibits from club members also. Come by the Long Beach Coin Club booth & say hi...
    Lots of freebies for the YN's too...
  • Options
    droopyddroopyd Posts: 5,381 ✭✭✭
    I can't make it this time image

    ...because I am traveling back to NYC to close on the sale of our apartment! image

    More than doubled in price in just under 8 years! Although we would have done better, I suppose, if we'd invested at 10% annual return during that time and lived on the subways instead.




    Me at the Springfield coin show:
    image
    60 years into this hobby and I'm still working on my Lincoln set!
  • Options
    messydeskmessydesk Posts: 20,843 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wouldn't mind going, but I'm in Germany now, and it would cost far more than it's worth for me to change my return flight on Saturday to go to LA instead of Chicago, plus, I don't think I'd be up for a coin show after being crammed in the cheap seats for 12 hours. Have fun all who are going. Next decent sized show for me will be Mid-America.
  • Options
    SeattleSlammerSeattleSlammer Posts: 10,126 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thursday morning Baby!
  • Options
    notwilightnotwilight Posts: 12,864 ✭✭✭
    Looks like I'll be there Friday. --Jerry
  • Options
    ElcontadorElcontador Posts: 7,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thursday AM. Tom, see you there!
    "Vou invadir o Nordeste,
    "Seu cabra da peste,
    "Sou Mangueira......."
  • Options
    BearBear Posts: 18,953 ✭✭✭
    Long Beach Show will prove, interesting.
    There once was a place called
    Camelotimage
  • Options
    LoveMyLibertyLoveMyLiberty Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭


    << <i>

    << <i>I will be there on Saturday. >>




    Wow, Long Beach will be a much 'wiser' coin venue!!!!!!!! image

    image >>




    The guy in the middle will have to shave first,,,or they won't let him in!
    image
    My Type Set

    R.I.P. Bear image
  • Options
    BearBear Posts: 18,953 ✭✭✭
    The important questions, are ,where and

    when and who is meeting for lunch.

    Thur

    Friday

    Sat
    There once was a place called
    Camelotimage
  • Options
    +1
    image
    Humblepie

    I have found power in the mysteries of thought.

    It is always a question of knowing and seeing, and not that of believing.

    Our virtues, and our failings are inseparable, like force, and matter. When they separate, man is no more.

    .
  • Options
    PistareenPistareen Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭
    I'm squatting at table 824 until late Friday -- come on by!
    John Kraljevich, Director of Numismatic Americana, Stack's Bowers Galleries
  • Options
    ArtistArtist Posts: 2,038 ✭✭✭
    I will be there Friday!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file