Options
After over 2 years I changed my avatar - does anyone get it?
After over 2 years I changed my avatar - does anyone get it?
edit- when in doubt, crack it out.
edit- when in doubt, crack it out.
I seldom check PM's but do check emails often jason@seated.org
Buying top quality Seated Dimes in Gem BU and Proof.
Buying great coins - monster eye appeal only.
Buying top quality Seated Dimes in Gem BU and Proof.
Buying great coins - monster eye appeal only.
0
Comments
<< <i>After over 2 years I changed my avatar - does anyone get it? >>
Nope
"If I say something in the woods and my wife isn't there to hear it.....am I still wrong?"
My Washington Quarter Registry set...in progress
<< <i>It's a seated quarter? >>
nope
Buying top quality Seated Dimes in Gem BU and Proof.
Buying great coins - monster eye appeal only.
rainbowroosie April 1, 2003
I can't figure it out.
Where are those guys who could read words on that goofy token when tipped at an angle?
"If I say something in the woods and my wife isn't there to hear it.....am I still wrong?"
My Washington Quarter Registry set...in progress
-sm
The Maddy Rae Collection
CURRENT BST OFFERINGS
1839 Pie Shape Shattered Die
You need to be a member of Mensa to figure it out - just click on his link!
See you in Baltimore
<< <i>
I get it, you went from an old coin avatar, to a older coin right?
I was on the star trek enterprise when we became stranded on a unknown planet.
Scotty said the dilithium crystals were no good, and we are stuck here, unless we find some crystals.
The scouting party located a unknown carbon based unit, and asked for his help.
The entity said he would be glad to help any way he could, and said his father was a collector.
Captain kirk, Bones, and Spok went to talk to him,, they were surprised to see so much treasure, and coin he had.
Kirk asked, we need dilithium crystals can you help, the father replied no.
Bones said for the love of Pete why not?
The man said, because my wife is the collector, not me. Kirk did not understand, and said your not a dilithium crystal collector?
The man replied I collect coins from all parts of the galaxy. Spok replied, illogical the federation hasn't used
currency for more than 2000 years. The man replied I know, but its the only way I can get my wife to even look at my unit.
Then he asked for some spare change.
(Fascinating) Spok took a collection, because he understood what the man was saying, and said OH your wife is o-whora.
I have found power in the mysteries of thought.
It is always a question of knowing and seeing, and not that of believing.
Our virtues, and our failings are inseparable, like force, and matter. When they separate, man is no more.
.
Rob
"Those guys weren't Fathers they were...Mothers."
If so, this is a potential crackpot.
Ren
Keeper of the VAM Catalog • Professional Coin Imaging • Prime Number Set • World Coins in Early America • British Trade Dollars • Variety Attribution
<< <i>Cause your spliting up your completed Seated Dime set?
I think Broadstruck might be on to something.......
Isn't the Mensa a floor in hotels? I think theres a hotel chain by the name even.
Mensa International
<< <i>
<< <i>Cause your spliting up your completed Seated Dime set?
I think Broadstruck might be on to something....... >>
This could be.
Buying top quality Seated Dimes in Gem BU and Proof.
Buying great coins - monster eye appeal only.
An authorized PCGS dealer, and a contributor to the Red Book.
"If I say something in the woods and my wife isn't there to hear it.....am I still wrong?"
My Washington Quarter Registry set...in progress
<< <i>Well? >>
Yeah... and what's the Giveaway for getting the right answer
Like VOC Numismatics on facebook